• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the sweetest thing your partner has ever done for you? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
I walked half an hour in the rain to her house just to give her a hug and make her some tea.

One of the sweetest things she's done would probably be when she dreamt I got sick or died or something. And she called me up at like 6am to make sure I was ok and still alive because she was crying. I laughed :p

pretty pink

HSC
when i put my boyfriends name down to do the deb with me...he is extremely shy and cant dance...but even though he didnt want to do it and he was really shy he still did it..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow at all the above

A recent thing my gf did for an anniversary...she bought the paper (Telegraph) on the day and opened up the Notices - Anniversaries section and said "hey read this bit" where she had wrote me a nice happy anniversary note in the paper. That was a big surprise!

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
I was not trying to be sentimental. If I was - the only person who would have appreciated it fully would be my girlfriend. I was merely giving my opinion - obviously all you care about in girls is sex. Just because you're a sleaze doesn't give you the right to question my professions. Fuck You.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
james_chappo said:
I was not trying to be sentimental. If I was - the only person who would have appreciated it fully would be my girlfriend. I was merely giving my opinion - obviously all you care about in girls is sex. Just because you're a sleaze doesn't give you the right to question my professions. Fuck You.
Well said!
:)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
james_chappo said:
That's completely understandable.

Some people just don't understand love, hmm? :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Call me cynical, but a man's mind works in two ways. He either takes the Alpha Male Approach where he's just in it for the sex and doesn't care who knows. And then there's those who take the Pseudo-Sensitive Approach and try to come across as being sensitive (as the tile suggests). He's still in it for the sex, he just figures the way into a woman's bed to try and appear sensitive. It's the crullest Catch-22 known to man because even if you are in the pathetic minority of those who are GENUINELY Sensitive, everybody else is cynical about it and groups you as one of the Pseduo-Sensitive guys. And that minority of guys who are Genuinely Sensitive is so pathetic it's possibly limited to just two men worldwide.

And for future reference, I'd make sure you know what you're talking about: I've never had a girlfriend before and nor am I interested in the fairer sex. How you managed to come to the conclusion that I'm a sleaze is beyond me.
For once, I don't agree with you.

There are indeed a hell of a lot of Alpha-Males, but geniunely sensitive and serious guys do exist - and there are a lot more than just a couple of them. I don't even know many guys, and I can name quite a few that aren't interested in relationships because of sex.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
That may be so, but because of the aforementioned Catch-22, everybody assumes you're in it for the sex and just using a caring nature to try and get some.
I don't assume that.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Go into the world and get some experience, honey.
I've had my fair share of experience.

Anyway, should I be saying that to you? ;)

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
I agree with Argonaut to an extent.

Fair enough, the guy may LOVE you to bits, but at the end of the day, he's still in it for some sexy time. The sensitive ones just use a bit more time and effort in order to get the same result.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Relationships are the perfect argument for capitalism. You're in them for your own self interest, but by doing so you make someone else happy as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)