• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what's the reason for a guy to push a girl away? (1 Viewer)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Me and my sorta-best male friend= perfect example.

I never found out why he never went out with me when I asked...

Hornby

Banned
HSC
XPac2 said:
Listen Numb Nut. The point is that most guys are just afriad of committment. And ANYONE who only wants a relationship for sex is a pathetic low life.
^ Likes the cock

But as said in this thread, the only reason he said I love you to her was to get in her pants and he didn't like the taste of her punani, so he pushed her away

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
I had this friend who loves this guy and he loves her, but recently he's been pushing her away, she asked him why, he said that because he loves her and etc. Is that the real reason or what's the real reason why guys push away a girl? :)
Has feelings for someone else , is tired of relationship , feels smothered...
could be so many things.
Most likely simply isn't happy in relationship for one of the above reasons , but doesn't know how ( or is too lazy) to end the relationship..a break up would be too much drama for him at this point in time?
Idk.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Well its probably the same reason anyone pushes someone away.
Probably sick of the relationship for many reasons (likes someone else, she's smothering or annoying him, unsure about commitment)
and the list goes on and on.....

brasileira

HSC
he never loved her.

i told you, he fucked it, so now he must attain more sex from other bitches, and now hes all like trying to keep her on the side by making her think he still likes her but HE'S complicated.

boys like to fuck.

MediterraneanM

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
I had this friend who loves this guy and he loves her, but recently he's been pushing her away, she asked him why, he said that because he loves her and etc. Is that the real reason or what's the real reason why guys push away a girl? :)
"If" they were/are in love:

he may have started to think about or see another person;

she may have done something to put him off the relationship;

family has probs with the relationship; or

commitment issues.

Crashy19

HSC
Cookie182 said:
Yea, agree with the above. Guy's don't need a relationship to 'survive'. We only need sex. Girls lach to a guy; not purely for sexual desires (only one reason) but because they love the 'protection' they feel, the masculine presence etc. Guys at a young age freak out, they don't want commitment. Eventually, they settle for marriage (more socially acceptable at later ages), but in honesty we only need a females replication value. Do you choose your girlfriend because she can defend you against predators?
the absolute best way to explain it

B

bekmay

Cookie182 said:
Yea, agree with the above. Guy's don't need a relationship to 'survive'. We only need sex. Girls lach to a guy; not purely for sexual desires (only one reason) but because they love the 'protection' they feel, the masculine presence etc. Guys at a young age freak out, they don't want commitment. Eventually, they settle for marriage (more socially acceptable at later ages), but in honesty we only need a females replication value. Do you choose your girlfriend because she can defend you against predators?
so you're basically saying that men only ever enter a relationship or marry because it is logical, convenient and socially acceptable?
i disagree. while some (probably more like many) guys are like that, i would have to say that at least some boys (although some like to say they don't) have emotions and do genuinely like or love the person they are with.

you make a good point, and heaps if not most young relationships are like you say, but there are the few that exist because the people involved enjoy each other's company and like to be together. girls aren't as simple as you think. and maybe guys are more simple than us girls like to believe? LOL.

Crashy19

HSC
bekmay said:
so you're basically saying that men only ever enter a relationship or marry because it is logical, convenient and socially acceptable?
i disagree. while some (probably more like many) guys are like that, i would have to say that at least some boys (although some like to say they don't) have emotions and do genuinely like or love the person they are with.

you make a good point, and heaps if not most young relationships are like you say, but there are the few that exist because the people involved enjoy each other's company and like to be together. girls aren't as simple as you think. and maybe guys are more simple than us girls like to believe? LOL.
yes. i suppose i agree with that too. it is just changes in social situations i guess. different people come in and out of your life and things change. its just a shit when people that you really love 'leave' not necessarily out of your life, but normal everyday things you have gotten used to. its a bum

Pace_T

HSC
reason why he would push you away:
theres someone else better than you, or
youre annoying

pick onee :)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
I am embarassed to call myself and 08er.... look at their replies to this thread... douchebags.

Johnw21

HSC
Well there could be many reasons. most probable is that the guy hasnt experienced that level of commitment from the normal source (family) and so is un able to cope with it. it could also be that he is afraid of what his friends would say, they are a major influence in a guys life. he is afraid of being percieved as emotional, and therefore gay, by his friends so he dosent get involved. I dont know his personality ( which would help) so I cannot comment further

Pace_T

HSC
Well there could be many reasons. most probable is that the guy hasnt experienced that level of commitment from the normal source (family) and so is un able to cope with it. it could also be that he is afraid of what his friends would say, they are a major influence in a guys life. he is afraid of being percieved as emotional, and therefore gay, by his friends so he dosent get involved. I dont know his personality ( which would help) so I cannot comment further
i agree. chances are he hasn't had a sexual relationship with a family member yet so he wouldnt know how to have one with you.

yeah and being in a relationship with a girl is really gay. yuck

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
i agree. chances are he hasn't had a sexual relationship with a family member yet so he wouldnt know how to have one with you.

yeah and being in a relationship with a girl is really gay. yuck
hahahahaha

stop doing that

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Reasons in order of probabilty

1. Hes gay
2. Elitist enough to believe he is too good for a girl
3. He already has a girlfriend

1. a hotter one
  2. a convenient one (his left hand)
4. He faps it to hentai (3D is pig disgusting)
5. Cannot waste time on a girlfriend because must study for HSC (increase probability by 200% if asian)
6. He's asian (Increase probability by 500% if asian)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)