what's the reason for a guy to push a girl away? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I had this friend who loves this guy and he loves her, but recently he's been pushing her away, she asked him why, he said that because he loves her and etc. Is that the real reason or what's the real reason why guys push away a girl? :)

Tristanator

HSC
chicky_pie said:
I had this friend who loves this guy and he loves her, but recently he's been pushing her away, she asked him why, he said that because he loves her and etc. Is that the real reason or what's the real reason why guys push away a girl? :)
She's ugly. He was merely returning affection out of pity but now he wants out.

I've done that a few times.

XPac2

HSC
I wouldn't take it personally. Guys are dicks.

Besides, its prob not cos he loves her. He's just afraid that she could be getting too attached and hes not ready to be committed.

Last edited:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
she smells bad, and if you push her away then he wont have to be as close to the bad smell?

HalcyonSky

HSC
If they havn't rooted yet he could have a really small penis and is afraid of advancing their relationship into a sexual one

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
oh yeah didnt think about that. Its not something I worry about.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
he told her he loved her to get her in the sack, but then found out she put out a pretty poor performance, therefore he is pushing her away

brasileira

HSC
He has merely hit that already, so now he needs to seek out more sex off other unfamiliar females, and continue this trend, until he is at a mature age where a fertile female locks him down and they reproduce, and then this cycle continues...

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Yea, agree with the above. Guy's don't need a relationship to 'survive'. We only need sex. Girls lach to a guy; not purely for sexual desires (only one reason) but because they love the 'protection' they feel, the masculine presence etc. Guys at a young age freak out, they don't want commitment. Eventually, they settle for marriage (more socially acceptable at later ages), but in honesty we only need a females replication value. Do you choose your girlfriend because she can defend you against predators?

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
You know you've gotten obsessed with Twilight when you believe someones a vampire.

Cookie has stated it correctly!

XPac2

HSC
Exphate said:
Fag.

She put out.
That's all he needed from her.
Listen Numb Nut. The point is that most guys are just afriad of committment. And ANYONE who only wants a relationship for sex is a pathetic low life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)