What's the biggest meal you have eaten? (1 Viewer)

Magical Kebab

HSC
omg
you've debunked my whole argument
(sb this is not how it works)
Lol why do u care?
It was spirituals decision to help a person and he thought his argument was valid. At least he's trying to do shit for other people...

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
stop arguing you vapid cunts this is a food thread not an argument thread. take it to PM's ok pls go

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Way to derail thread

Anyway biggest meal I had was probs

Nandos Supremo steak roll meal with fries, classic wrap neal with ruce and an espetada by itself. Followed this with 6 plates of sushi from the sushi train just across the walkway. Then three scoops of cookies and cream ice cream

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
i challenge you all to an eating competition, you eat more than me then ill send you all nudes, fair deal?

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Imperial peking harbourside, was my grandma's 80th birthday and my uncle's shout. OMGGGG so good

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
6 course meal (to be fair 1st course was an entree sized fish platter) so its not that much

sarahholmes1995

HSC
I just had 4 muffins with cream on top, a custard tart, 3 cupcakes, 4 timtams, two pavlova tarts, fruit salad, a large chai latte and a tub of icecream is that big enough? :)

DLMisme

HSC
I'm not sure what the biggest meal is that I've eaten, but we did go out to dinner recently with my Dad's best friend and his family and he managed to eat a 1kg steak with chips and salad in less than 20 minutes. That was pretty impressive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)