Whats the best place to do your p's test? (1 Viewer)

emnoss90

HSC
I got my P's at padstow..
It's mainly all residential so just gotta watch speed limits and that

suzieee

HSC
i got mine first go in the small country town where i live. we only have one stop sign in the whole town and two roundabouts. no traffic lights or heavy traffic so it was very easy lol.

proringz

HSC
MingleDingle said:
my uncle is a tester for the rta and he gav me some advice and the marking sheet. After a quick read, it really is quite obvious why they fail u so easily. They've got lots of criteria and really as soon as any are met, things might just end up going pear-shaped. Who thinks Castle Hill is hard? thoughts?
i passed 1st go at castle hill

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
did mine at marrickville, easy as hell. they put me through 2 school zones as it hit 2 30 thinking id miss it but i proved that mother fucker wrong.

azn 2245

HSC
I got mine at Lidcombe RTA, the roads are so fucked Paramatta road gets tricky when your in Lidcombe/ Homebush. The lady examiner I had the first time tricked me a few times during the test, I failed. BITCH! I passed the second time (just).

Boisterous

HSC
N/A
Don't do Merrylands, the roads are simple and easy but the inspectors are not.. they are very tough and stingy and would give you a fail for almost anything.. they'll make up that you have created a dangerous situation or your car was not in position and blah blah blah.. There's this guy named Barry.. his face would tell you that he has predecided you to fail.. He failed me for no mistake of mine.. bast**d. I just gave way to a car coming from the right road which was almost mid way into the road.. and damn him.. he failed me for that.. loser monster..

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously just do it wherever is nearest to you. If you need to go to a different RTA just to pass a driving test then maybe you shouldn't be driving.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Seriously just do it wherever is nearest to you. If you need to go to a different RTA just to pass a driving test then maybe you shouldn't be driving.
To be fair though (not trying to validate anyone failing) there is a certain inconsistency amongst testers, whether it be within a particular RTA or across all of them.

On the other side of the coin (for everyone reading this on their Ls) the guy that passed me was a complete tightass, had spent a good 15 minutes after my test reading through my logbook with a calculator, leaning forward every time I'd stopped to see how far from lines/intersections I was, and opened the door after I parked to scrutinize the distance I was from the curb. For those that couldn't figure it out themselves I had failed the first attempt.

They really can't fail you if you do nothing wrong.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed there may be inconsistencies and bias, but my point was more along the lines of you shouldn't need to plan your driving test so much. *shrugs* I might be in a different train of thought if I was on your side of the fence but I'm inclined to think that the amount of bias or inconsistency wouldn't be enough to make a significant/material difference in the result from a variety of tests.

Kralex

HSC
To be fair though (not trying to validate anyone failing) there is a certain inconsistency amongst testers, whether it be within a particular RTA or across all of them.

On the other side of the coin (for everyone reading this on their Ls) the guy that passed me was a complete tightass, had spent a good 15 minutes after my test reading through my logbook with a calculator, leaning forward every time I'd stopped to see how far from lines/intersections I was, and opened the door after I parked to scrutinize the distance I was from the curb. For those that couldn't figure it out themselves I had failed the first attempt.

They really can't fail you if you do nothing wrong.
You should've snapped the cunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)