What's on your Year 12 Jersey? (1 Viewer)

ssglain

HSC
Currently mine stands as PHILOSOPHI.
I do intend on personally completing it by stitching (or iron on, depends) an E at the end and MY in the front so it can say MY PHILOSOPHIE - silly character restrictions. :p

dhampoet said:
I was going to put:
"it's $70"
but i decided to not buy one
Haha, that's not a bad idea actually.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
omg thats so clever!
lol.
if i saw that on the street id probably lol out loud.
I've looked at that 3 times and still don't get it. Hooray for lack of caffeine/sleep.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Wouldn't have a clue what to put on the back.
When do you have to submit a name? My year did that at the end of term 4 last year already so I had to do a random one...:p

xxJTxx

HSC
No names/nicknames anything allowed. It's such bull crap. They say they are sick of people putting "inappropriate" things as nicknames on the back at our school. So..why don't they just check them before they put the order in? only like 87 people in our grade, wouldn't take that long to get one or two teachers to take a look and make sure. silly stuff.

previous year didn't have anything...in fact they didn't even get the SCHOOL name on the front..some person forgot to include it lol..they just had the logo and their first name underneath. :) lame. i hope that doesnt happen to us.

a-m-e-e-e

HSC
we have this discussion at school pretty much everyday and nobody can decide what to get! we have no restrictions but... its hard to think of something good! lol I love the DOUBLE 07 one!!!

superbri

HSC
Our school was pretty good with our jerseys. First name on the front, whatever appropriate nickname and '06' on the back.

One guy managed to get 'GOOCH' on his - I guess the teachers approved it because they didn't know what it meant.

Except they wouldn't allow a girl to get 'I'm Lost' on the back of hers.

Even so, our jerseys looked great - go the Year 12 Jersey Committee!!

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
i got NV me except i want to change it now!!
not much.. to eNVy.me but still~~
*sighs*
i got my jersey already.. yay!! except not allowed to wear it 'til half yearly..
that sucks..

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lols we havnt gotten the lil form to fill out or anything yet.
i might get : 'xcLusv!' , but i duno xDD

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Mine says 'remis', which what comes up on your phone if you type in penis.
It all came about in english class when no-one would say the word and I thought it a little juvenile and wanted to break the taboo.
Turns out it didn't happen and just finally got a nickname.

forevaunited

HSC
r170491 said:
Made in China
Haha i like i like. . . well it would make the most sense on a Chinese person, but it would still work even if you weren't . . .

vorahk

HSC
forevaunited said:
Haha i like i like. . . well it would make the most sense on a Chinese person, but it would still work even if you weren't . . .
my friends was going to get that. but it was over 13 letters, so he made it made in chna. lol.

hehe, well i've been wearing it since last YEAR! right after the year 12s graduated, we got ours. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)