What's on your Year 12 Jersey? (2 Viewers)

emmaj3an

HSC
Ugh! We have this mad tyrant principal who won't let us get our actual nicknames on our jerseys, but we were allowed "A version of our name" - Screwy, I know! Anyway, I got *Em*
Yay! Not

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
I feelsorry for all you who have full restricions...we could get what ever we wanted as long as it was "appropriate"...i ended up getting "I M SO SMRT" (gota love the simpsons) but when it came back it said "[ M SO SMRT" lol the I was a [...but whose complaining looks alrite

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
Well it sounds like most of u guys go to strick arse schools. im happy that my school alows nicknames, but they r regulated so nothing like the before metion "milfhunter" is allowed.
With our number bring 07, i was going to have ELWAY, as his number was 7, but instead i got STROKER, as that is my nivkname. And no it isnt nething bad, if thats what ur thinking.

hafcazt2env

TedHead
HSC
THINKING UNDERAGE
big teddy geiger fan...
btw...we hav no limits at my skol (livo girls...but the boys do, last names only...LOL)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
theodore223 said:
Well it sounds like most of u guys go to strick arse schools. im happy that my school alows nicknames, but they r regulated so nothing like the before metion "milfhunter" is allowed.
With our number bring 07, i was going to have ELWAY, as his number was 7, but instead i got STROKER, as that is my nivkname. And no it isnt nething bad, if thats what ur thinking.

:)
You know any canowindra hs kids?>

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
at my school we r allowed to have wateva we plz within reason which is pretty cool but its a max of 10 characters unles u wanan pay more per character! We also have our names on the front n of course the big O& on the back but we get to choose the design as well.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Lol @ Milfhunter - that is gold.

I'm probably going to get xSamx. Just so I look hXc.

HSC
.wijipedia.

the reasoning behind that.. in maths!!!

wiji + wikipedia = wijipedia

wiji = my nick name
wikipedia = people have this stupid idea that i'm "smart"

wijipedia was actually created by accident when i tried to type wikipedia on msn... but meh.. the name stays

yosemite sam

HSC
we dont have any real restrictions on ours...nothing inappropriate, but we dont have a letter/character limit - last year a guy got undercover brother, it went halfway across his chest it was so long. we were going to ahve the big 07on teh back, but the principal said nooooooooo. im getting girlSam, and the guy in my class called sam is betting boySam. clever, i know, teachers actually call us taht to avoid confusion :)

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
"pyjamas"

edit: "PYJAMAS" (all capital) =D

Last edited:

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
dion7789 said:
I feelsorry for all you who have full restricions...we could get what ever we wanted as long as it was "appropriate"...i ended up getting "I M SO SMRT" (gota love the simpsons) but when it came back it said "[ M SO SMRT" lol the I was a [...but whose complaining looks alrite
i had a friend who did her hsc back in 05 who got that to, except lots of people didn't get it cos they hadn't seen that episode lol

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
jaaaaay said:
What's on your Year 12 Jersey?

it's pretty interesting what some people put on their jerseys...
so tell us =]
Mmm...mine's not very interesting, actually, it's random.

"7SolarFlares"

Random, I told you :p

jaaaaay

HSC
i think someone was going to put
'double'

DOUBLE

interesting things u guys got there... but it sux how sum schools go way to strict about it... our school is okay, just nothing 'inappropriate' xD

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Someone needs to put 'Sex God' or something of the like on their jersey, take a photo of it and post it on here. It would make my year, most likely.

Last edited:

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
I was going to put:
"it's $70"
but i decided to not buy one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)