What's happening to your notes? (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
the ones i have on my comp wil go on BOS resources if they are good. the books==> SELL! MAKE MONEY! and the rest of it goes in the bin if i don't do tutoring for it and if no one needs it. my room is going to be sooooo much cleaner after the hsc....i have papers and books everywhere, even in my wardrobe..

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well i'll upload most of my notes to bos. Most are word files already, the good written ones i'll probally scan. My notes are pretty organised, by now i got rid of most of the unrequired noted and only have a few notes from which to study from. As for my books, ill keep them in case my sister does any of the subjects i did.

LostAuzzie

HSC
Most of mine are saved on computer, going to BOS Resources.
The notes I printed out and sheets given by teachers are all being burned as a release from that subject commemorating its end.

jessied

HSC
*Typed ones will go on BOS resources page (gotta give something to the poor suckers doing their HSC in years to come)
*Giving some to my teachers
*Most will go to my sister who is doing the same subjects as me

Oh and burning all my maths notes/working/anything to do with maths...

roadcone

HSC
soft copies also to bos

hard copies are basically going to my friends in the year below

al_x

short*
HSC
I GOT all my soft copies from bos lol! Cept for a couple which ive already sent in. As for everything else: what my sister doesnt want im going to burn.... it just seems like the right thing to do :D

Madski

HSC
I burnt all my maths stuff and ancient stuff. The rest i recycled cuz i looked it and thought man i killed alot of trees. Felt pretty good seeing them maths notes in flames i tell ya LoL

Captain Karl

HSC
I'm goin to a bonfire on someones property after the exams are over. Optional burning of notes. I'm selling my study guides and that, burning maths and english for sure. Not sure what I'm doin with my legal studies/chem/bio/physics notes. Recycling sounds like a good idea. Dont really have many useful notes for other people so theres no point giving them away or uploading them on BOS.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I'm going to type up and sell my fucking fabulous Earth and Environmental notes, and burn the rest in a ritualised bonfire, aided with petrol, but at my friend's farm along with all HER notes.

Excelllllente.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
- school books and notes are most likely going into a box never to been seen again
- study notes, excel books ill probably sell them to yr 11s

Santah

HSC
Nothing. Keeping them in case I need to redo some subjects to fix my uai :/

shellsbells15

HSC
Looking For Good Notes

GUYS I WILL ACTUALLY BUY ANY GOOD NOTES AND PAY GOOD MONEY... (or my parents will anyway)

**Legal
**Business
**Adv English
** Ext. English - Crime Fiction
** General Maths
** Earth and enviro

Add a msg to this thread if you want to sell me notes!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)