What's everyone planning to accomplish these holidays?! (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Wtf you're 47kg wildchild? You don't look that skinny lol (not calling you fat if it sounds like it).

I'm like 57kg at 177cm for the record.
I weigh like an extra 20kgs (so 75-77) and I am around your height as well...

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Study for exams, practice essay, study for bio and the subjects that need studying and finish the assignments
make some notes and ABOVE ALL.... to sleep.

zombies

HSC
Hmph I just finished homefront and I think it was a bad idea to buy the game because the campaign took 4 and a half hrs and there's no multiplayer servers available with low enough ping lolol

Examine

same
HSC
Gonna get laid and go smash it up with da boiz!

Seriously though, I'm partying from as soon as I finish music till sunday morning and then studying hard for the rest of the holidays. The to-do list is:
Write an english essay every day
Finish reading Frankenstein - got halfway through it last holidays, might just start again
Finish off any summaries I haven't already done
Get my core composition 90% finished (due week 3)
Finish learning my 4 performances (I've got one ready at the moment, one at the point where it can be ready at two weeks notice and two that I've just got to learn one more solo for)
Write crime/family essays - at least 3 each
Fully prepare for my Physics prac (week 2)
Finish off the MX1 course + integration and volumes for MX2

(In reality I'd be surprised if I did even a quarter of that.)

Also, you really need a bit of a break this holidays. As my legal teacher puts it, it's the last break you'll get until November.
wiv da b0izzzz

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Hmph I just finished homefront and I think it was a bad idea to buy the game because the campaign took 4 and a half hrs and there's no multiplayer servers available with low enough ping lolol
You bought homefront?

I am disappoint :(

SanjoyM

HSC
Holidays! HSC crash course lol :D
Well, 10-14th April - UMAT course studies
along with reading ahead, summarising, practicing essay questions for English Advanced and Extension, making notes on texts, Revising and memorising Ancient History notes, finishing off my Chem and Bio core topics and starting the options, and finishing at least 7000 words of my 10, 000 word critique for Extension 2 English..
Yes, quite a lot, but it is possible :)

SanjoyM

HSC
For me, sleep is OPTIONAL during the HSC!! Have been only sleeping 3-4 hrs every night - I know it is bad, but I'll catch on my sleep after the HSC!!

zombies

HSC
You bought homefront?

I am disappoint :(
It was on sale for 5$ :( Plus the story was kinda interesting. I managed to find a German server in the end

For me, sleep is OPTIONAL during the HSC!! Have been only sleeping 3-4 hrs every night - I know it is bad, but I'll catch on my sleep after the HSC!!
Wow you're dedicated!

Eg155

HSC
My half yearlies are in week two. :(
in the midst of doing half-yearlies... can't wait till friday! freedom!
nah, actually, working at the easter show and since i JUST started my continuers Japanese course at OHS i have to catch up on a term's worth of work and prepare for my first jap assessment which is an oral .. :L :L ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)