What would you like to see on BOS 2006? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funniboi

HSC
hook us up with some new themes, brother admin's, yo!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Could you please remove the "The HSC Is Upon You" sign at the bottom of the page since it's not at the moment and we've only just started the year, lol. Thx for your attention.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Riviet said:
Could you please remove the "The HSC Is Upon You" sign at the bottom of the page since it's not at the moment and we've only just started the year, lol. Thx for your attention.
Well *technically* the HSC is upon the year of 06 at the moment (And will be for the next year):p

But yeh countdown should rebegin...

320 days to go or something

gman03

HSC
santaslayer said:
Request from last year:

Uni notes!

:p

Thanks.

Make it the wiki style so that there should not be 6 pdfs, 4 ms words, 3 excels and 20000 uncorrected mistakes for one subject.

wiki is open source so i don't see any financial problem with that :)

Blissed

HSC
N/A
I would like to see more information for International Students.

klh

HSC
I have 2 suggestions:

well i dunno if you want to, but icertainly would like a text only site as its quicker and i dont have to wait for the site to load all the skins and stuff, even though it does look nice...

my second suggestion is how we move from page to page [bottom right where we click the numbers]. Ive seen on another vbulletin site that there is a special button which, when clicked, opens a smaller box prompting us to input the page number we want to go to. I see that in long threads here, sometimnes im lazy to read yet i cant move foreard many pages which frustrates me. I also know that i use the shortcut in teh url but sometimes it doesnt work. maybe try that out?

thanks.

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
klh said:
I have 2 suggestions:

well i dunno if you want to, but icertainly would like a text only site as its quicker and i dont have to wait for the site to load all the skins and stuff, even though it does look nice...

my second suggestion is how we move from page to page [bottom right where we click the numbers]. Ive seen on another vbulletin site that there is a special button which, when clicked, opens a smaller box prompting us to input the page number we want to go to. I see that in long threads here, sometimnes im lazy to read yet i cant move foreard many pages which frustrates me. I also know that i use the shortcut in teh url but sometimes it doesnt work. maybe try that out?

thanks.
I have the same problem as you :(

Also... competitions! With cars as prizes! :rolleyes:

Lol, just kidding. I'll just have to save up and buy my own car... :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It already exists, its called NS, except there is SOME order we try to maintain to keep it somewhat accessible.

P

pLuvia

Yeh someone's suggested that kind of thing already in the other "What would you like to see on BOS 2005?"

klh

HSC
or a different forum skin that is very basic? less images or i dunno...
um..and i would love to have bigger sized avatars or at least bigger images allowed....im having trouble finding really small avatars and the only imaging softwares i got is mspaint...well there is always hope!

um...i do have another question but i dunno where to ask it...tis about all these ads/sponsored links....have they been here for long? ive just noticed them and well wow! i didnt know...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hey...something has happened to the layout again.........very sneaky BOS, very sneaky...

HSC
N/A
Can we have a mod-query kind of thing? Particularly for "why was my thread deleted?" type requests.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Smileys

How come all the other smileys got removed? Can they be brought back?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Perhaps it might be useful to have a little box that you click in the corner of posts before you reply to a thread instead of the quote button? It would make quoting multiple people in the one post far easier.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't mind that either, just makes it more convenient to quote multiple posts. However, I don't see that many posts being multi-quoted, but it's still an idea. :p

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, that would be useful Kami. Its a standard feature in IPB forums, and i find it saves quite a bit of time and hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)