• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would you like to see on BOS 2005? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

get_born

how about a recycle bin? or a quote thread...wear anything someone on the forum has written that has been inspirational or funny or whatever and just posts it.---------> or has another one of my ideas been done b4?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
LOL....a recycle bin?
the thing about SAM 2005...it will be extremely accurate....for numerous reasons...insert your mark and it WILL give you a UAI that is close to what you will get if you are working consistently the same way till HSC...
its true and its worked

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
anti said:
Many of the forums are not as active as others, and for particularly active forums are usually moderated by more than one person anyway.
CoFA is a ghost town with 3 threads (even the tumbleweed's buggering off). Yet there are 3 mods overlooking that section.

I still say that ADFA should be created under the UNSW section, because UNSW the academic side of things.

EDIT: couldn't find an ADFA subform in Other Unis.

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
however, adfa is a bit different to unsw since it is joining the army, whereas if you studied like a student at unsw, you will not need to join teh army.

but again, howard is proably gonna create prescription and make all people part of his frigen army.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
wrong_turn said:
however, adfa is a bit different to unsw since it is joining the army, whereas if you studied like a student at unsw, you will not need to join teh army.

but again, howard is proably gonna create prescription and make all people part of his frigen army.
How do prescriptions have anything to do with the military???
I think you mean conscripitions, and anyways it would be very hard for him to do so, and also unlikely as he is more focused on the economy and the workforce, but sees the military as an important part of the workforce.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hahahhahaha

i think the intended word was conscription? :p

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
So after the 3 years of B Arts/Science/Business/Engineering, what university are the degrees certified under when you graduate? Hm? HM?

ADFA is a campus of UNSW, so an ADFA subforum needs to be created under UNSW, regardless of the fact that a handful of BoS members go there.

Last edited:

get_born

a bopping game where you can put pictures of teachers and then just bang them on the head.

cassika

HSC
a subsection for us WA people. i'm finding this site incredibly helpful but it would be good if there were a forum dedicated to our curriculum. include the west :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
something with the rep system, like a confirmation "are you sure you want to rep this person" because there have been too many times when i have been about to rep them rather than report their post

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
A slightly high avatar size (kb) limit, so I can add some colour to this stale Bounce on my right.

tempco

HSC
sif bw bounce isn't enough. colour would blow us all away.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Komaticom said:
A slightly high avatar size (kb) limit, so I can add some colour to this stale Bounce on my right.
if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)