What would be a good economics text book to make notes? (1 Viewer)

Mata10

HSC
My class and I are fairly behind, and because only a few weeks left before Trials, I was hoping to get a text book and start making my own notes. So, which text book would be good and where in Sydney can I buy it from?

Examine

same
HSC
My class and I are fairly behind, and because only a few weeks left before Trials, I was hoping to get a text book and start making my own notes. So, which text book would be good and where in Sydney can I buy it from?
The two leading textbooks would be Tim Riley's and Leading Edge's one. Other than that you can get Creative Economics or Updated Economics (though the first two are suffice)

RishBonjour

HSC
Tim dixon is will probably suit you best (You can use Riley too if you're really keen).
does your school not let you borrow textbooks?
You can buy from Dymocks I think, or check buy/sell thing on this website. I can sell you a Tim Riley textbook for $15.

Mata10

HSC
Tim dixon is will probably suit you best (You can use Riley too if you're really keen).
does your school not let you borrow textbooks? You can buy from Dymocks I think, or check buy/sell thing on this website. I can sell you a Tim Riley textbook for $15.
Would it be better to have Tim Riley because we use Tim Dixon at school but our teacher prints it out chapter by chapter, so it's impossible to get ahead.

Kurby

HSC
N/A
If you are really pressured for time, also get one of those HSC study help books

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)