What will you do after HSC finishes? (1 Viewer)

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Amazing! I've been to both Japan and Hong Kong, loved both places. What part of Japan are you going to? (Japan is my fav place I've been in my whole life <3)
Sounds great ! I haven't decided yet its either Tokyo or Kyoto ,

I also want to go to France , London and Italy

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
No I'm not. I've also been to Vietnam and Cambodia too, so I've been to 4 different Asian countries. Ohh and Macau, but that's a special economic zone :)

And Timske, Ohh amazing. I stayed with host family at my sister school in Osaka, but I also went to Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima :) I've also being to France and London (same trip coincedentally), there's definitely so much to do there too! Never been to Italy though, would love to go one day!

deliciouscake

HSC
as soon as I get out of that exam room, im gonna do a little victory dance :)

actually im gonna do a big victory dance and then eat ALOT of food

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Well im gonna get on the loud speaker and start calling out which teachers deserve a pat on the back and which ones need to go back to uni.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
as soon as I get out of that exam room, im gonna do a little victory dance :)

actually im gonna do a big victory dance and then eat ALOT of food
Having seen how much you eat, I don't think you are capable of eating 'alot' of food =p

When I finished my HSC (Biology iirc) I ran screaming down the halls with using various profanities.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I found out what I am going to do on Nov 7. I am going to go up to all my teachers and thank them.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Some of you may be aware there are currently very cheap tours to China ( $99 twin share or $198 (plus approx $60 tips) single per 6-day tour staying in 5-star hotels plus 3 meals per day plus conducted tours). You pay your own airfares (around $900 return?) - you are met and picked up at airport and taken to airport at end of tour. You can find out more from the various small Chinese travel agents. There are tours to dozens of destinations you can choose from.

When told of the scheme, I was at first very skeptical. How can you have such a tour that normally costs maybe $1500 - $2000? Well I just came back from my very 1st visit to China. Helps if you understand Chinese as the tour is conducted only in Mandarin or Cantonese. I hope to be able to do a few more before this special offer is withdrawn.

Last edited:

2xL

HSC
Well im gonna get on the loud speaker and start calling out which teachers deserve a pat on the back and which ones need to go back to uni.
If only this was possible for me.

deliciouscake

HSC
Having seen how much you eat, I don't think you are capable of eating 'alot' of food =p

When I finished my HSC (Biology iirc) I ran screaming down the halls with using various profanities.
I EAT ALOOOTTTT :) that sour dough bread was just really heavy, also I had a heavy breakfast :(

I can't wait til muck up day; the things I plan on doing:
- Honey on all door handles
- Flour on all ceiling fans
- Toilet paper roll down the corridors
- Sugar and mixed with honey on window panes

etc etc...

Anybody else have any sweat ideas for MUCK UP day??

Fus Ro Dah

HSC
I've heard rumours that the Year 12s this year are intending to lock all the toilets and toilet doors except for one bathroom.

deliciouscake

HSC
I've heard rumours that the Year 12s this year are intending to lock all the toilets and toilet doors except for one bathroom.
Thats a little silly, because you could easily climb over/crawl under the door and unlock it, then again if I were in that situation I guess I wouldn't be bothered

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Thats a little silly, because you could easily climb over/crawl under the door and unlock it, then again if I were in that situation I guess I wouldn't be bothered
Ok...

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, to be fair it is easy to crawl under those doors if you want to, those commercial toilet doors are atleast a foot above the ground.
I'd rather climb the doors than crawl on toilet floors

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
After HSC, I will endeavour to learn how to cook through cooking classes and travel to Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)