What were Muse thinking? (1 Viewer)

nikilily

HSC
disregard previous post, MUSE are effing epic!!!! After seeing them live last night its easy to say they are one of the best bands in the world...definately left the crowd wanting more!!

HalcyonSky

HSC
what the fuck are you people talking about with 'change' and 'wanting to do something different'?

i dont know if its just me but the songs sound exactly like everything else muse has ever made, except with matt bellamy taking a giant turd on the lyrics and then morphing every song to make it sound similar to every other song thats currently being thrashed on mainstream radio

occer

HSC
N/A
disregard previous post, MUSE are effing epic!!!! After seeing them live last night its easy to say they are one of the best bands in the world...definately left the crowd wanting more!!
They were the second best after Decemberists for my BDO.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i was into muse back in '06-'07 but now i rarely listen so i dun really know
but otherwise my fav album was absolution

btw their concert at the entertainment centre at the end of 2007 really rocked, best song they played: Citizen Erased

yiew :D

occer

HSC
N/A
They need to play Citzen Erased live again, and Bliss.

I

infectedpussy

they finally discovered george orwell

and fucked up nineteen eighty-four and made shit songs

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Blame Twilight.

Origin of Symmetry [greater than or equal to] Absolution > Showbiz > The Resistance > Black Holes and Revelations

BlackDragon

HSC
I didn't like their latest album at first, but the songs have grown on me despite the fact that uprising sounds like the doctor who theme.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I listened through the Resistance a couple of times, the first few tracks hold my interest but the rest of the album is...well different. It's quite good musically but it's not the sort of thing i'd play in my car or have on my mp3 player if you know what i mean. I think Matt Bellamy was going for that kinda album anyway.

They are an amazing live act though. Missed them at BDO this year but saw them back in 06 (or 07?) when they played at the hordern.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't know if you guys heard but they may be taking a break after their Resistance Tour. In a way it might actually be good.. because when they come back they'll probably be fresh with ideas for a new album

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)