• Macquarie

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC

i'm prolly doin architecture at uts... not sure yet.. cos im enrolled in both usyd and uts and still half-deciding... but uts is looking the better option cos it's part time uni i.e earning money at the same time i.e moving out quicker...i.e good.
=D

Elspeth

ended up choosing commerce (liberal studies) at sydney universitiy
Yep, that's what i'm doing....i can still do 3 majors but in 4 yrs. And i don't HAVE to do accounting or Economics, which is good.

I was *almost* going to choose UNSW (I shudder to think) because I got a scholarship offer, but then Sydney also offered me a scholarship, so my heart was at ease :D

Anyone else doing com (lib)?

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I got into law, so I guess Im sorta happy, its what I wanted to do if I went to uni.

but dammit!!!!! I missed enrolment date for tafe in sydney... cause the postie was late with my mail.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Ultimate
how is commerce (lib studes) much different to commerce?
It's broader
u have to do maths, a language, arts subjects n stuff along with commerce

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I wanted to do Commerce (liberal), but my UAI was not high enough, The course is very broad and opens alot of career ops!

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz
I wanted to do Commerce (liberal), but my UAI was not high enough, The course is very broad and opens alot of career ops!
I would have done commerce (lib studies) if I could have combined it with science.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC

I would have done commerce (lib studies) if I could have combined it with science.
I don't think you would've been able to combine it with Science for a double degree but i think you would have been able to do a science major if not some senior units.

It doesn't matter now anyways you already have a course to do, unless you are thinking of transferring!!!

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz

I don't think you would've been able to combine it with Science for a double degree but i think you would have been able to do a science major if not some senior units.

It doesn't matter now anyways you already have a course to do, unless you are thinking of transferring!!!
nah I'm not thinking of transferring, if I do it will be after one year.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar
uts is the best ,then macquarie, then syd
nah I reckon it would be USyd (since it is a member of the group of 8), then Macq, then UTS

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
why do people's opinion about how good a university seem so bias towards their own uni ... well not me ... i know macq isnt much good except for actu and a few others :p

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
why do people's opinion about how good a university seem so bias towards their own uni ... well not me ... i know macq isnt much good except for actu and a few others :p
that's because people are always trying to justify their decision so by saying one uni is better over another they feel as though they made the right choice.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
that's because people are always trying to justify their decision so by saying one uni is better over another they feel as though they made the right choice.
i guess people get to a point where they dont care or even need to justify their actions ... those that do so continuously, are most likely unsure of their choices ... (such as myself :p) ...

i don't really think it matter how good a uni is...but just as long as the course is interesting and enjoyable im happy.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

i guess people get to a point where they dont care or even need to justify their actions ... those that do so continuously, are most likely unsure of their choices ... (such as myself :p) ...
Same as me, I'm unsure of the choice I made (although I'm happy that I chose a course that was open so I've got some options) I guess that's why I became a staunch USyd supporter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)