• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what topic is your school upto (1 Viewer)

Rotiane

HSC
dodgyv said:
i do mine in tafe hsc and seriously where so behind eg
physic (ultimo tafe hsc physic teacher ROBERT CORDIA) the shittest teacher iv ever had in my life. last year he got kicked out, and now hes back again, thx to the government. since govt jobs they have that fckin job security. we sign a complaint form this year 2 do the same head teacher did shit.

so let me ask in physic where are you guys up 2 where fckin seriously still on space SPACE SPACE fckin the first chapter the fckin gravity crap.... STILL on the fckin GRAVITY hes so shit omfgggg he turns on the fckin VIDEO and we sit and watch and he does shit. ask him a fckin question he would go on and talk about his life story first lesson he spent 2.5hours talkinh about himself and how fckin fascinated he was with flashdrives and shit and im not exaggerating OMFGGG RAGEEEEEEEE ME

DO NOT DO HSC PHYSICS WITH ROBERT CORDIA IN ULTIMO TAFE DONT DO IT DONT DO IT DONT DO IT DONT DO IT YOU WILL NOT ONLY FCK UP PHYSICS HE WILL FCK YOU UP AS WELL OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

huh...i feel better now
lol GET OUT OF THE SLOW MOTION CAR CRASH!!!!

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
Just finished all the 2U work, doing projectile motion. "Throwing bodies off cliffs soon," as my teacher likes to say. Did 2 dimensional today.
I don't know what's left. A few more chapters in book 2 of Maths in Focus and Circle Geometry. I don't know if she also means the accelerants when she says we're done with 2U work. We were supposed to do Circle Geometry last because it isn't needed for any other topic or something, but during our exams, the rest of the class did it. Is Circle Geometry Extension 1?

bored of sc

HSC
I'm in year 11 but we've done inequalities, circle geometry, polynomials, permutations and combinations and further trigonometry (probably more but I can't remember).

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
finishing off Newton's method for estimating roots
then we finish the course :D

heaps of time to revise for trials

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
All we have left is projectile motion. We would have already done it, but the other three unit class is heaps behind, so my teacher decieded we wouldnt learn it so we would have more time to revise for the exam we just had.

karnage

HSC
Um we got i think further growth and decay and further applications of calculus to the physical world (if this is even ext 1).

In terms of my own revision, hahaha gotta revise all of yr 11 :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)