what to do? (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Are we supposed to believe this shit? Take your emotional/relationship problems somewhere preferrably offline?
If someone started a thread about me "cheating" I'd respond but meh, I doubt she'll be back :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
true, but seriously if you have a gripe with someone that you know you don't come proclaim it on BOS expecting them to respond.

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
wow, didnt expect any of this to happen...

just so for everyones knowledge, i decided i would stay out of it. And I honestly had no idea that this would spread like this?!

Geez, i only went on here for advice!

anyways in conclusion, never get involved. The end...

edit: i really want to reinforce the fact that i never expected any of this to leave bos forums anyway, i was only here coz i didnt know what to do!

ooh also, i dont hate my friend who cheated anyways, im disappointed but i dont hate her...

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The intarweb is a great thing these days isnt it :)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
hahahahahahahaha

how did that other chic know to look on the bos site, and how would she realise it was you and you were talking about her????

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
do u know wat happened omg on friday nite.. (does any one know tradies the place?) well andway i broke up with my bf a week b4.. and last friday i saw him at tradies... we broke up coz he cheated on me..mind u.....

and i saw a guy there who i havent seen 4 ages n we were like omg havetn seen u for ages.. huge hugz n all... n i go my ex is down there n givin us the biggest dirtay...

so dis guy goes u wanna make him more jelous? im im like ok why not and he fuly grabbd me n we started hookin up..haha it was so funy coz my ex just got up , walked past us and left heheheh

very cruel i know. i was sooooo drunk tho..like on the brink of passing out.... and the otha guy was drunk too.. it was sweet revenge :)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
hehehe, nothing as satisfying as making the ex feel jealous!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl .... dirtay ?

haha, i laugh at people giving me dirties, cos i know they dont know who the fuck i am at parties and they just seem to give me one :D

so i laugh at them.!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
beergirl said:
wow, didnt expect any of this to happen...

just so for everyones knowledge, i decided i would stay out of it. And I honestly had no idea that this would spread like this?!

Geez, i only went on here for advice!

anyways in conclusion, never get involved. The end...

edit: i really want to reinforce the fact that i never expected any of this to leave bos forums anyway, i was only here coz i didnt know what to do!

ooh also, i dont hate my friend who cheated anyways, im disappointed but i dont hate her...

no worries gal, thatz what this forum is for.. thank you for sharing ur problem

and i like ur choice of words, *disapointed* is prob the most appropriate word instead of *hate*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)