what to do to study for french? (1 Viewer)

_melissa_

HSC
hey everyone,
what do you guys all do to prepare for a french exam? it's in two days, and i'm at a bit of a loss for what to study. any suggestions? (i've done all the past papers)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
I have the same problem..

It's hard to prepare for listening.. I think ill just write a couple of letters.. memorise some multi-purpose phrases.. have a bit of a skim over some vocab.. i really don't know eh.

_melissa_

HSC
i'm tempted to just rent lots of french movies and have a nice relaxing 'study' day tomorrow... if i wasn't too lazy to actually go to the video store i might do it. oh well... looks like it's amelie again

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Hehe, i did that today. I watched Bridget Jones' Diary with the french audio.. though i don't think it was actually productive - the french was WAY too fast to really comprehend it!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
To all you french students out there...good luck!!

Anyways, has anybody ever gotten a mark of 12-15 in a 15 marker writing task? Cos the highest I've ever gotten this year is 11, and I reckon my standards are alright (if I do say so myself). I was wondering if you could post one of your responses ( I know it's a little late in the game, but just like you guys, I haven't done much for French...darn english...)

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Ahh!! Just reading through this forum makes me nervous for all of you!

Good luck! Getting French over and done with took such a load off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)