What to do if you have a cold before exams? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Butter Menthols.

Tea with lemon. Salt water gargle. Before your exam,

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
i had a hardcore flu during first 2 weeks of exams, coughing, running nose, body aches, headaches but now its all healed :)
I suggest you get at least 8hrs of sleep, drink OJ, no fried food ofc, eat healthy (like soup and stuff - if you cant handle the blandness of it, eat it anyways), drink heaps of water (i drank around 5 bottles of water a day, 750mL ones)
Before exam, eat something like soup or porridge, then get some robitussin too (DONT OVERDO IT, IT has DXM which causes hallucinations :))

dean94

HSC
you harden the fuck up and do the exam anyway.
besides, you could hinder the performance of others by your incessant coughs... lets be optimistic people.

willstylz

HSC
butter menthols or anything along that line work, im sure if you go to the board people before the exam and disclose to them that you need them they will sort something out.. like unwrapping all of them and putting them on a paper towel or something lol

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Tilt your head on a 46.3 degree angle, bend your left leg by 90 degrees, slightly raise your left hand and put your index finger on your right hand through your nose and keep hopping on your right leg. Repeat this for approximately 5 minutes per session (do about 5 sessions a day, DON'T risk it by doing it more than 5 as you could cause serious harm to your body) and your cold will be cured!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)