what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Girls who smokes...

actually....i hate anyone who smoke...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
enoch said:
my turn in order of 'hate'

i hate chix that try to act cute . OMFG i fuking hate that. this especially appiles to asian chix and more specifically koreans, japos, and southern chinese.

i hate poeple that backstab u or talk behind ur back, or say stuff about u when they dont even 'know' you.

i hate racists. example. county bumpkins that hate and look down on asians

i hate people who act fob. example1. a chinese guy who grows hair really logn lieka freaking spikey mop and wears like a freaking TIGHT shirt and acts metro. example 2. asians who do the peace sign with there fingers omfg how fob is that? example 3. koreans or chinese that are like on the bus and are like full on speaking wot eva language like really loud and every1 is liek looking at them..ever heard of english?

i hate people that swear like crazy. it jus ticks me off. also it makes them look uneducated.

i hate homos or people hu try to act homo (metros).

i hate asian guys that try to to act metro. example. asian guy with mohawk, TIGHT pink shirt, some gay TIGHT shoes and black square framed glasses.

i hate asian chix that go out with white guys because they think that white is a higher race or something.totally whitewashed. vice versa asian guy hu thinks theyre white. example asian guy who hangs with white guys and tehy all pay out asians.

i hate chix that are FAT and wear TIGHT pants or jeans. YUCK and u can see like the pants being stretched.

i hate people that try to act 'gansta' especially the asian ones. They always require liek 50 guys to take on u. ever heard of 1 v 1 .

i hate people hu try and dress 'gansta'. for example. they dragon/nyc cap. the black microfibre shirt thats like 10 sizes too big, the microfibre pants that are like 10 sizes too big, and the died hair.

i hate asian chix that wear flares...yuck. if uve ever been to the western suburbs its a common site.

i hate people, who drive theyre 'wog chariot'/ crappy crappy old car thats been 'done up' with some chrome wheeels, a change in muffler size, and windows rolled down so you can hear theyre crappy sound system bang noises that were once a song.

i hate fat people that dont wipe theyre ass properly and stink.

i hate junkies. example. boney white guy who is wearing a pair of $250 nike airmaxs, $120 nike tracksuit pants, and $50 nike shirt and asking you if you have any spare change when your think to yourself which nike shop just got shopliffted.

i hate aboriginals that say that theyve been mistreated and poor when they spend theyre day drinking bottles of beer and wander around the place.

i hate dole bludgers. and then they complain gov. isnt giving enough money for poor ppl.

i hate young chix that act older and old chix that act young.

i hate people who stink. i dont get wats so hard about having a shower at least once a day.

i hate people that act like theyre a 'playa' cos they have been with shitloads of girls and the girls end up to be freaking ugly ass hoes. i dont think it counts when the chix look liek as if some1 had set theyre face and fire and some1 tried to put it out witha baseball bat.

i hate chix that go out with guys only if they are like towering over them. and will reject any1 that is less then 30cms taller then them even if the chik is like 140cms.
you must really hate chinese people. i am chinese, and what natio are you? and anyway what prt of sydney are you in, assuming that you are from the sydney basin.

and what with you and a fucken mohawk on a chinese dude? i sometimes have a mohawk, but there is nothing wrong with it?!

i hang around aussies a lot, it's not like that in this part of hte world.

i don't take too much offence from your post, since its your opinion.

i speak chinese loudly, and a reason we speak chinese is because we feel like speaking it. it's not like people don't talk english loudly on a bus.

but i do agree with the rest, or if i haven't commented on the other stuff, that i missed out on.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
meep. i hate self obsessed women. yes its nice to hear about how they are, but it gets to a point where u want to tell them to shut the fuck up, pull ur pants down and run off screaming insanely.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Cactus said:
can we clarify this, you don't like people who smoke, or u just dont like ppl who smoke around you
i have friends that smoke and i like them i just don't like smoking cos i can't breathe

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Yarg said:
i am slightly bitter sometimes. but not at the moment, good moods all 'round!

But i do think you only see in white, a glazed over version of the world. I see in black/white/grey.

Cactus i think you are wrong though. Im average looking, and i normally look for Better than average looking people, until recently. So my theory is that dog ugly people look up, they dont look sideways at the other dog ugly people right next to them. And yes i anticipate that beckiki is going to say something like "that is so harsh! you are an arsehole." Yes its harsh but its the truth, i could of used different words than "dog ugly" but its the internet, im not saying to somebody standing in front of me.
OMG! OMG! three words. the ladder theory. okay i realise that was more than three words in the whole post.

Yarg

HSC
how the hell am i acting holier-than-though ?

ha, and yeah it is just a difference in opinion.

and for the person who said they hate smokers. Don't hate smokers, hate the people who are dickheads and smoke around people who don't like smoke. If you are a smoker you should keep other peoples interests in mind. E.g Whenever i smoke at a friends house, i always do it outside, and if there are others around that i know don't like the smoke, i go away from the group. If people want to chat, then they can come and chat. One of my friends is good like that, she hates smoking and she hates me smoking but she still comes downstairs to chat when im at a friends place. People who blow it in your face btw, are complete dickheads. And i also hear if somebody walks up to you and blows it in your face, it means the want to f*&k you. But thats stupid.

choc-chip

HSC
itz okay 2 smoke..just dun let me feel it!

Yarg said:
how the hell am i acting holier-than-though ?

ha, and yeah it is just a difference in opinion.

and for the person who said they hate smokers. Don't hate smokers, hate the people who are dickheads and smoke around people who don't like smoke. If you are a smoker you should keep other peoples interests in mind. E.g Whenever i smoke at a friends house, i always do it outside, and if there are others around that i know don't like the smoke, i go away from the group. If people want to chat, then they can come and chat. One of my friends is good like that, she hates smoking and she hates me smoking but she still comes downstairs to chat when im at a friends place. People who blow it in your face btw, are complete dickheads. And i also hear if somebody walks up to you and blows it in your face, it means the want to f*&k you. But thats stupid.
yeh..i dun mind ppl who smokes.itz their choice, n i'v got nofing 2 do wif..but i do prefer ppl not 2 (esp. doing in front me)..the face-blowing one sicken me indeed!!
yarg mite is such a humanism smoker

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
SipSip said:
Girls who smokes...

actually....i hate anyone who smoke...

Haha, and I and most smokers I know hate the smoking snobs too. Smokers in general do understand the concerns of non-smokers regarding passive smoking andthe environment around smokers but it's people who say shit like this that really gets us worked up. Some people think themselves a bit too precious sometimes.

choc-chip

HSC
choc-chip said:
i think onli the yr 9 kids do
i believed snob smokers r mainly the immature kids like the ones in year nine.
u happy now?

Yarg

HSC
snob smokers are just the same as superficial people, most of my friends dislike smoke, or dont like me smoking, but they know that im still the same person, and that i do keep in mind their thoughts, i hate snob smokers. the only thing i hate more are smokers who dislike other people smoking. like my dad always has a go at me for smoking, when he has been a pack a day smoker for 20 years. fking wanker.

Candypants

Hate guys who are incredibly arrogant and into themselves.
One guy walked past my friend, looked at her then said: "Damn I'm hot" - I mean, wtf?

Also hate boring guys.

choc-chip

HSC
Candypants said:
Hate guys who are incredibly arrogant and into themselves.
One guy walked past my friend, looked at her then said: "Damn I'm hot" - I mean, wtf?QUOTE]
it happens all da time...i normally go:"why dun ya just get fuck!?"

Keen

MD
HSC
I don't like smokers pretty much full stop.
I hate it how you can't go into a pub/club without coming out smelling like smoke. If you don't smoke around me or divert your smoke I appreciate it but I know it's wrong but I do look a little lower on people who smoke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)