what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
mmm....

lesmiester_dj said:
hate is such a harsh word. why can't we use hate? and no i'm not a hippie, and no i'm not a girl. i just like things to be calm and easy going.
but i do hate things, and like i said, it's hard to hate someone.

I agreed...we r not trying 2 be intolerant..the thread is created for advoiding ourself 2 being a "unpopular" list..(it seems hard)

i hate guys who put on a fake accent, i mean all the time, not the odd joking ones.

(don't get wat u mean...)

i hate peolpe who try to do a fake accent in a racist way.
(it is bloody harrassed...)

i hate it when people are stereotypical to chnese people. they think i'm illiterate, just cause i'm chinese damn it?!
(i strongly reckon...!!!taking 30 second for a lady 2 ask me :"D-O -Y-O-U-U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D?!")

Last edited:

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
Fat ugly chicks who think they're hot. omfg there's this one chick at my school... I so wana bash her up but I can't coz I'm a guy. Better let her get run over.
Edit: She's 14 and very ugly. Witch face *puke*
She's probably the ugliest chick ever, and she wears makeup, the shortest skirt, does her hair so painfully meticulous, *tries* to act like a girly girl and 'cute', and always wears her bag with 1 strag down her arm. *shudder*
Hate chicks like that.

And I also hate chicks who put of a wannabe cute voice and talk like a baby or something. Don't really fancy chicks who swear a lot.

Hate people who think smoking and drinking is cool.

As for guys... guys who try to dress like a wannabe (even worse -_-)
Guys who do up their shitty '78 Datsuns and shove a $20 muffler on it
Guys who generally try to act like a gangster.

Yuck. Can't people be happy and normal? o__O

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
shiny said:
Fat ugly chicks who think they're hot. omfg there's this one chick at my school... I so wana bash her up but I can't coz I'm a guy. Better let her get run over.
Edit: She's 14 and very ugly. Witch face *puke*
She's probably the ugliest chick ever, and she wears makeup, the shortest skirt, does her hair so painfully meticulous, *tries* to act like a girly girl and 'cute', and always wears her bag with 1 strag down her arm. *shudder*
Hate chicks like that.

And I also hate chicks who put of a wannabe cute voice and talk like a baby or something. Don't really fancy chicks who swear a lot.

Hate people who think smoking and drinking is cool.

As for guys... guys who try to dress like a wannabe (even worse -_-)
Guys who do up their shitty '78 Datsuns and shove a $20 muffler on it
Guys who generally try to act like a gangster.

Yuck. Can't people be happy and normal? o__O
i also hate vain guys who get with people cos "they're hot"

dezzy said:
i hate the one's that are all "smoochy smoochy goooshy woooshy" baby talk.

It drives me insane...indeed
same. im not the fuzzy wuzzy type i get cranky when they get wanky.

Last edited by a moderator:

concession

Respected Member
HSC
girls that:

know they're hot and therefore act superior

ask for a sip of your drink..

think they're fat and they're not, yet keep wanting you to assure them they aren't

dicktease

have a bad taste in music i.e top40

don't tihnk for themselves

wear von dutch hats

wear too much make-up
----------

blah blah blah can't think

concession

Respected Member
HSC
choc-chip said:
watz wrong wif von dutch!? my fav..
i said it to my friends today, as it was a similar case..

"that was soOoOOoOo last month"

>> von dutch is played out, like fags with mohawks, torn jeans and shirts with paint on them

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
my turn in order of 'hate'

i hate chix that try to act cute . OMFG i fuking hate that. this especially appiles to asian chix and more specifically koreans, japos, and southern chinese.

i hate poeple that backstab u or talk behind ur back, or say stuff about u when they dont even 'know' you.

i hate racists. example. county bumpkins that hate and look down on asians

i hate people who act fob. example1. a chinese guy who grows hair really logn lieka freaking spikey mop and wears like a freaking TIGHT shirt and acts metro. example 2. asians who do the peace sign with there fingers omfg how fob is that? example 3. koreans or chinese that are like on the bus and are like full on speaking wot eva language like really loud and every1 is liek looking at them..ever heard of english?

i hate people that swear like crazy. it jus ticks me off. also it makes them look uneducated.

i hate homos or people hu try to act homo (metros).

i hate asian guys that try to to act metro. example. asian guy with mohawk, TIGHT pink shirt, some gay TIGHT shoes and black square framed glasses.

i hate asian chix that go out with white guys because they think that white is a higher race or something.totally whitewashed. vice versa asian guy hu thinks theyre white. example asian guy who hangs with white guys and tehy all pay out asians.

i hate chix that are FAT and wear TIGHT pants or jeans. YUCK and u can see like the pants being stretched.

i hate people that try to act 'gansta' especially the asian ones. They always require liek 50 guys to take on u. ever heard of 1 v 1 .

i hate people hu try and dress 'gansta'. for example. they dragon/nyc cap. the black microfibre shirt thats like 10 sizes too big, the microfibre pants that are like 10 sizes too big, and the died hair.

i hate asian chix that wear flares...yuck. if uve ever been to the western suburbs its a common site.

i hate people, who drive theyre 'wog chariot'/ crappy crappy old car thats been 'done up' with some chrome wheeels, a change in muffler size, and windows rolled down so you can hear theyre crappy sound system bang noises that were once a song.

i hate fat people that dont wipe theyre ass properly and stink.

i hate junkies. example. boney white guy who is wearing a pair of $250 nike airmaxs, $120 nike tracksuit pants, and $50 nike shirt and asking you if you have any spare change when your think to yourself which nike shop just got shopliffted.

i hate aboriginals that say that theyve been mistreated and poor when they spend theyre day drinking bottles of beer and wander around the place.

i hate dole bludgers. and then they complain gov. isnt giving enough money for poor ppl.

i hate young chix that act older and old chix that act young.

i hate people who stink. i dont get wats so hard about having a shower at least once a day.

i hate people that act like theyre a 'playa' cos they have been with shitloads of girls and the girls end up to be freaking ugly ass hoes. i dont think it counts when the chix look liek as if some1 had set theyre face and fire and some1 tried to put it out witha baseball bat.

i hate chix that go out with guys only if they are like towering over them. and will reject any1 that is less then 30cms taller then them even if the chik is like 140cms.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I hate all chicks/guys can't they just decide wether they want to be a dude or a dudette and get it over and done with?!

Last edited:

choc-chip

HSC
echno..u can write a book for dis topic...so detailed n fetch

enoch said:
my turn in order of 'hate'

i hate chix that try to act cute . OMFG i fuking hate that. this especially appiles to asian chix and more specifically koreans, japos, and southern chinese.
(i know...datz freakin me out 2...i think datz becoz asian language is tend 2 be soft)

i hate poeple that backstab u or talk behind ur back, or say stuff about u when they dont even 'know' you.
(like u just did..LOL)

(good point!why!? they think all the asian come from combodia?!btw it seems 2 me that u r a racist..but u made good points)

i hate people who act fob. example1. a chinese guy who grows hair really logn lieka freaking spikey mop and wears like a freaking TIGHT shirt and acts metro. (spiky mop?datz kool!)
example 2. asians who do the peace sign with there fingers omfg how fob is that?(u mean "v"?)
example 3. koreans or chinese that are like on the bus and are like full on speaking wot eva language like really loud and every1 is liek looking at them..ever heard of english?(datz pretty annoying)

iwatz wrong wif black thick square framed glasses? it looks fetch!!!)

i hate asian chix that go out with white guys because they think that white is a higher race or something.totally whitewashed. vice versa asian guy hu thinks theyre white. example asian guy who hangs with white guys and tehy all pay out asians. (u know them so well.....u've been hang around wif asian!??)

i hate people that try to act 'gansta' especially the asian ones. They always require liek 50 guys to take on u. ever heard of 1 v 1 . (u've been smashed by asian?)

i hate asian chix that wear flares...yuck. if uve ever been to the western suburbs its a common site.( i think they r vietnamess..cheap asses)

i hate people, who drive theyre 'wog chariot'/ crappy crappy old car thats been 'done up' with some chrome wheeels, a change in muffler size, and windows rolled down so you can hear theyre crappy sound system bang noises that were once a song. (dat was funny)
QUOTE]

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
choc-chip said:
(like u just did..LOL)

---how did i just backstab??

(good point!why!? they think all the asian come from combodia?!btw it seems 2 me that u r a racist..but u made good points)

----im not racist. i am chinese. but i understand how it may 'seem' racist.

i hate people who act fob. example1. a chinese guy who grows hair really logn lieka freaking spikey mop and wears like a freaking TIGHT shirt and acts metro. (spiky mop?datz kool!)

---er no.

example 2. asians who do the peace sign with there fingers omfg how fob is that?(u mean "v"?)

----yeah

example 3. koreans or chinese that are like on the bus and are like full on speaking wot eva language like really loud and every1 is liek looking at them..ever heard of english?(datz pretty annoying)

----very very annoying

iwatz wrong wif black thick square framed glasses? it looks fetch!!!)

---no it looks gay

i hate asian chix that go out with white guys because they think that white is a higher race or something.totally whitewashed. vice versa asian guy hu thinks theyre white. example asian guy who hangs with white guys and tehy all pay out asians. (u know them so well.....u've been hang around wif asian!??)

---i am chinese, yes y not i have friends of all races

i hate people that try to act 'gansta' especially the asian ones. They always require liek 50 guys to take on u. ever heard of 1 v 1 . (u've been smashed by asian?)

-----nope i jus commonly see them around the place

i hate asian chix that wear flares...yuck. if uve ever been to the western suburbs its a common site.( i think they r vietnamess..cheap asses)

-----indeed

i hate people, who drive theyre 'wog chariot'/ crappy crappy old car thats been 'done up' with some chrome wheeels, a change in muffler size, and windows rolled down so you can hear theyre crappy sound system bang noises that were once a song. (dat was funny)

choc-chip

HSC
here comes more!!

i hate asian chicks straighten their hair like 2 pieces of seaweeds hanging(not hang, sticking) on the sides of their face
i hate asian who dyes their hair 2 blonde!!(they think it looks kool? i think it looks dull!!esp. when the black part comes out, and they haan't re-dye it yet)
i hate asian gals dresses like peacock- wif layers of pink, green,brighty yellow!!they think they r japanish...but i think it look like X'MAX tree..
i hate gals do not plug their eye-brow
i hate fat whites asking for left outs behind the fish n chipz store..
i hate chinese ppl who resist 2 speak chinese wif their family ,bocz they think english is superior
i hate ABCs look completely vietnamese!!
i hate vietnamese telling ppl they r chinese!
i hate couples over intimate in public..(kiss is okay..but not the whole body falling over and making disgusting noises) it really sicken me!!? go home n f**k him but not here!okay!!??)

ewwwww

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i said it before and i'll say it again.

Asians are a disgrace to mankind

choc-chip

HSC
i hate ppl(esp. wogs n black) crashes their baby trolley on me WITHOUT saying "SORRY"!!

Last edited:

choc-chip

HSC
Tusitula said:
i said it before and i'll say it again.

Asians are a disgrace to mankind
why!?i proud 2 be an asian without the symbols we just mention!
BTW i hated upper-body naked man!!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
do ya? too bad im australian

~Dreamer

HSC
choc-chip said:
i hate ppl(esp. wogs n black) crashes their baby trolley on me WITHOUT saying "SORRY"!!
dont generalise. not all 'wogs and black' have 'baby trolleys',some dont even have babies to crash you with their baby prams. you should say you hate the wog/black who did that to you.

jen23

timrie6 said:
I hate girls AND boys who hate other people simply because of the way they look
and make superficial assumptions about them when they actually have no idea what they are fucking talking about.
i agree with you so much. i hate guys who are refuse to talk to girls who arn't attractive. i know a guy who wont even acknowledge girls if he doesnt think their hot. i hate that, its some dumb and shallow

i hate guys who think just cause you have a conversation with them that you're up for sex and want them

i hate guys who think their gods gift to women

i hate guys who always bitch about hating girls. we're not all bad!

i hate boys who will be so nice to you while they think they've got a chance to get into your pants, and the second you mention you've got a boyfriend they walk away. its so fake and proves they were only being nice for one reason.

i hate boys who make you cry. i hate boys who think that any girl who is pretty is dumb. we can be both.

choc-chip

HSC
lucy63 said:
i hate guys who think just cause you have a conversation with them that you're up for sex and want them

i hate boys who will be so nice to you while they think they've got a chance to get into your pants, and the second you mention you've got a boyfriend they walk away. its so fake and proves they were only being nice for one reason.QUOTE]

agreed!!they r my favour HATES!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)