What should i wear for a Merchandising & Shelf Filling Work interview? (1 Viewer)

bbowie

HSC
What should i wear for a Merchandising & Shelf Filling Work interview? Need to interview at CPM Australia for that job . Should i wear casual wears ? or more formal wears?

And what to expected at group interview?I dont know what should i prepare. Its gonna be my first interview.

Michiru

HSC
With all interviews, you should dress smart-casual and conservative. Dressing this way gives your employer the feeling that you're taking the interview opportunity seriously.

Since you're a girl, then blouse, plain knee length (or longer) shirt or pants, and leather or dark coloured shoes. (Dark coloured jeans is ok. I've gotten away with wearing black bootleg jeans. XP)

Just a few more tips, any hair that covers your eyes. Wear perfume if you feel that its necessary but not too much that it's overpowering. Go light on makeup and jewelry. Piercing should be limited to the conventional two in the earlobs. Most importantly, always wear a smile and a look of confidence!!

Good luck with your interview!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)