Legal studies
Modern history
Italian cont

Now for the last two units I'm having a toss up between these three subjects:

Studies of religion 2
Ancient history
Business studies

Which one should I choose?

Also, little side note, I have noticed/heard that SOR1 is easy to get band 6 in but SOR2 isn't. If this is the case, why is that?

Kangaaroo

HSC
N/A
You should really evaluate subject choices on three main criteria: Do I like this subject? Do I perform well in this subject? Would this subject be helpful for what I want to study after school?

Also, SOR1 is generally considered an easy band 6 because it's content is relatively simple and is half that of SOR2.

RCOM_2159910

HSC
You should really evaluate subject choices on three main criteria: Do I like this subject? Do I perform well in this subject? Would this subject be helpful for what I want to study after school?

Also, SOR1 is generally considered an easy band 6 because it's content is relatively simple and is half that of SOR2.
^^ those three questions should be applied when deciding subjects that could influence future senior subjects. I do business studies rn and it is really content heavy but it is also good to have this type of knowledge if you feel/think you are doing into that type of industry after school. Business requires a lot of brain power and real-life application thinking as well as logical knowledge. Usually, you would need a good teacher in order to absorb the content flow as they thoroughly go into detail and use real-world problem in order to get your brain flow. or smth like that. < -- my teacher does that and it really helps me to understand!! :) i am rank 24/80 is business studies thanks to my teacher !!
good luck i got carried away but lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)