What school do you dislike? (1 Viewer)

bawd

HSC
Dislike James Meehan High School, a few streets away from my school. Not that they have done anything bad to our school (Although I do suspect they were the culprits who vandalised and broke our windows about a year or two back)

They also give the Macquarie Fields area a bad reputation. (And according to my Economics teacher, they get more funding from the government because they are considered disadvantaged in terms of academics. But that's just stupid because you can't just buy new textbooks and academia or install super-computers and hope that people will automatically improve.)

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
Aplus said:
Has lots of friends. Not hates lots of friends.
Hehe, that's one of the funniest typos I've seen :p

Trajan said:
...the whipping boys of the GPS comp...
Ah, the times I've heard that in various forms... :ninja:

I don't hate any schools in general, but if I had to nominate some category it'd be the GPS private schools (hah, excludes SBHS!!!). Their attitudes towards other ppl, their behaviour in general..... (*insert long rant here*)... And the funniest thing is, when you have a bunch of them they act like fucking gangsters, but catch one by himself and suddenly they're trying to blend into the background...

And though this probably wouldn't matter to most people, they completely kill the image of cadets. Because of their incompetence there's currently an inquiry being held into the future of school cadets. And because of this, units like SHSCU, james ruse, hurlstone, etc etc, with some of the oldest histories (e.g. SHSCU founded 1887, older than most army units), might be disbanded because of the disregard for rank, blatant gross negligence in the conduct of cadets and incompetence in all ranks from the lowest to the officers in command. (and I'm perfectly aware that the oldest by far is Kings in...1867 or something).

ARGHH!!! Really hate private school kids.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yeah wtf are you on about?

our corps has never been better...does your school let kids go out into the wilderness with nothing but a compass, radio and a map?
no, didn't think so.

yeah, and the funny thing is, SBHS, far more so than ruse/baulko, think they're hot shit at life.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I dislike:

1) Fort Street high: heaps of people take drugs there and they still get good uais
2) Willey Park Girls: dont get me started about this school. It's terrible!
3) Punchbowl Boys High: terrible.
4) Birrong Boys High: rude people
5) Chester Hill High: rude and shi t

why does everyone hate James Ruse? One of the best schools in the state!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, seems like this has turned into a SBHS bashing thread. Even from SBHS students.

johony said:
We've got a pretty huge ego, so to speak. No offence to my school, but we think we are the best at (almost) everything. Even if the opposite is true.
Sounds about right. :p

nerdsforever said:
That's probably why.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
nerdsforever said:
I dislike:

1) Fort Street high: heaps of people take drugs there and they still get good uais
2) Willey Park Girls: dont get me started about this school. It's terrible!
3) Punchbowl Boys High: terrible.
4) Birrong Boys High: rude people
5) Chester Hill High: rude and shi t

So true... :p

blackglitter

HSC
James Meehan and Ingleburn - they're just so bitchy. Granted, some of them are nice but the majority just piss you off bigtime (and they're racist)

-Anfernee-

HSC
u-borat said:
yeah, and the funny thing is, SBHS, far more so than ruse/baulko, think they're hot shit at life.

But Sydney Boys are " hot shit" at life. Most of them are great guys..I've met several of them at university but I'm sure there are plenty of tools as well.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
i don't really hate schools per se, but i hate certain teams
  1. st vincents' softball team - cheaters
  2. danebank hockey team - cheaters who think they're tough shit because they hit you rather than the ball
  3. brigidine touch football team - cheated us out of winning the final
  4. scots mock trial team - uppity dickheads

cahillzy8

HSC
kaseita said:
why thank you :)

and GPS is Great Public Schools - based on the British system
In britain, public schools are the esteem schools, the best of the best. the GPS is a clone of the system - attracts the rich n wealthy, keeps the old traditions and styled buildings.
its greater private schools actually. get it right.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
cahillzy8 said:
its greater private schools actually. get it right.
Umm....... how do i put this. Your wrong (kinda blunt). GPS is Great Public Schools. Search it up on Google if you think I'm wrong. And you don't go to a GPS school, so why would you care?

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
the entrance high - and people actually dropped out of private schools to go there.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
lyounamu said:
I used to hate all the Selective High Schools. That is because my mum used to make a comparison out of my brother (younger) and myself.

It's not that I didn't get in, it's just that I didn't take the bloody test!

She stopped doing it once I was accepted into Normanhurst Boys High School and Gosford High School last year (which I am not currently attending :p)

I personally hate St Ives High School & St Leos Catholic College. I have got some kids in there whom I have strong hatred against.
same here. i remember in yr 6 when we got the opportunity to sit the test to get into gosford high. i didn't take because i thought i wouldn't have a chance (confidence issues). in heinsight i now know it is most likely that i would had gotten in. but i like my school, specially since all the annoying people left to go to a crappy public school (above post).

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
blackglitter said:
James Meehan and Ingleburn - they're just so bitchy. Granted, some of them are nice but the majority just piss you off bigtime (and they're racist)
I hate James Meehan and Ingleburn. Such a bunch of retards who bitch about Macquarie Fields High everyday when I used to go there

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
WannaBang? said:
Chester Hill High. This school and its students are retarded beyond the point of return! Seriously, whenever we drive past them on our way to school, we'de give them the biggest death stare and they'de just be staring at us with the most dumbfounded look on their faces. If you need a laugh, drive past them.
yeh. chezos are so rude

imoO

HSC
The younger generation of Sydney Boys that play their DS on the train on the Bankstown line. There is this one kid in particular called 'Stanley' in yer 7 or 8 or maybe 9 or something who wears glasses and continually cried 'NO YOU SHUT UP' even as no-one was talking to him.....strange behaviour. The older ones are cool though, I have a few friends that go there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)