What School Are You All From? (1 Viewer)

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
pardon the intrusion but i suspect they are different "shires"

J_Walker

ok , the barker girls i have nothing against.... They of cource dont go till yr 10 or something so they would have beeen brought up in a better school environment. But they guys, that have been there scince yr 3, thats a different story.

I go to Turramurra High

bex

HSC
I go to Loreto Normanhurst...... wooooooooo!!!!!!!!

ShirLz

Cecil Hills High School .......located in [hold your breath for this one!] Cecil Hills

Hoorah for public Education! :D :D :D :D

ShirLz

Originally posted by p00_p00
Oak Hill College in Castle Hill

made famous by a student bringing in a gun 2 our skool!

LOL - our school was the same - except there wasn't a gun...just a political stunt by the then NSW minister of education n his fellow cronies - ppl were afraid that the reputation was ruined - but we showed them wat publi education is supposed to be about :D :D [n we didn't even use guns! hehehe]

Christine

beige member
HSC
hhmmm i suspect nobody has ever heard of marian but u should now cause we won rock eisteddfod!!! well the 2nd division anyway!!!! even tho i wasn't in it - we're finally 'on the map'!!!
and we made the front of the sunday papers a few yrs back when 3 exstudents died in a car crash.........

jojogirl~

Originally posted by McLake
Caringbah "Selective" High School (see other thread)

Where are you fellow Caringbarians? Where is anyone from the "Shire"? Is this all city schools?

I feel so alone.:(
hey my best friend jess goes there...! ^^

i go to st ursula's college kingsgrove....put the initials together and what do you get....

fatmuscle

HSC
for those of u who don't know 'The Shire', Cronulla/Sutherland Shire is referred to as 'The Shire'.
there is no other shire with "The Shire", but theirs.

I'm an ex-Barker fag

Marian is a great school!

This year theer are a lot more students from the Upper side of SYdney!!!! =)
NOT OUT WEST!!!

Anyone that goes to a school from Tuzza - Asquith or Penno - Asquith, you could probably bump into me anywhere on the trains.

Esp at Hornsby.

Monday - most likely 11.15express
Tues - 9.37xp
Wed, THurs - 8.15 xp

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
for those of u who don't know 'The Shire', Cronulla/Sutherland Shire is referred to as 'The Shire'.

I'm an ex-Barker fag

Marian is a great school!

This year theer are a lot more students from the Upper side of SYdney!!!! =)
NOT OUT WEST!!!

Anyone that goes to a school from Tuzza - Asquith or Penno - Asquith, you could probably bump into me anywhere on the trains.

Esp at Hornsby.

Monday - most likely 11.15express
Tues - 9.37xp
Wed, THurs - 8.15 xp

11.15!!!! is that am ? you lucky bastard!

J_Walker

Yeah , the chance of bumping into a tuzza student is almost certain at turramurra station at 3:30, 2:40 on fridays, you will see them, eiter with a ciggy in one hand and some slut that has left school in yr 10 and now hangs round cos they have no life in the other , or like me and al lot of people i know, we would probably be standing away from them wondering how pathetic their life really is. We of cource go to the station to catch a train.

I have the oportunity of coping with two private schools.....geez some of the so called " really cool pranks" they try to pull on each other at the station are pathetic, mostly between Knox and Barker

Geez, now i realise, publics schools although being cheaper and smaller .... really give you a better veiw of life!, how it really is.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
You know the Baulkho newspaper? The Hill Shire Times?? I had that in mind when I wrote that :p

natt

st marys senior all the way...although i dont know if neone else is admitting to goin there with me?:rolleyes:

T

tactic

st marys aye???

you know Mae Lu???

i had a fair few friends who went their last year!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)