What School Are You All From? (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by freakofcool
I think I'm the furthest down the coast than anyone else! I go to Bomaderry High School.
i did work experience with someone that used to go there...
you guys are really good at rock eisteddfod hey? (or u used to be... i dunno anymore!)

freakofcool

Originally posted by ballerinabarbie

i did work experience with someone that used to go there...
you guys are really good at rock eisteddfod hey? (or u used to be... i dunno anymore!)
really? small world! with the RE, I dunno. Hopefully they'll come up with something interesting this year!

losty

hey year 12, i didnt say no offence to her, it was nothing personal against her i was just stating what i have heard.. and it just so happens that the suburbs im from, RGHS doesnt have such a good reputation.... i not denying that its a good school.. or that people get good marks or that people shouldnt like the school... just stating the facts....

as del said... she had opportunities at riversdies she wouldnt have at other schools.... on that i cant comment because i dont know what the opportunites she is talking about are because everyone expects and wants something different... she prob got stuff at her school she wouldnt get in mine and vice versa

Aj10001

Yeah..that would be great
HSC
ooooh you go to cranbrook! your such a memphis la la la

cadsy48

hey aj10001 you go to cranbrook too dont you??? yeah i thought so that IS you!!..wow what a small world this is...it amazes me how you seem to be a dickhead ONLINE as well as real life!!...you memphis hehehehe

cadsy48

everyone watch out for aj10001 he is a bit of a psycho, he likes teasing animals and paying children slave wages to be his personal butlers at home...he told me he hopes to save enough up one day to have his slave army of the damned......youve been warned

Aj10001

Yeah..that would be great
HSC
That Cadsy character, he thinks his big man on campus. What a nimkanpoop. Hes heading down a path which leads to somewhere stupid, like a rubbish bin or something. Just cause he can bust fat moves on his razor scooter down at kingsford mcdonalds, he thinks he is ruler of the civilised world. Someone should teach him a lesson, preferably a teacher (a good one, not a bad one, cause i dont like bad teachers)

Last edited:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Musegirl
I'm from Holy Spirit College Bellambi
that's in Lakemba rite?

shit, isn't that the school which had a suicide last year or 2 years ago? oh fawk some white dude jumped off the lane when the train came and hit him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)