What pen will make me write the fastest? (1 Viewer)

BigBadBader

HSC
So anyone have any top picks on pens? i dont like the papermate kilometrico, tooo thin and they slip out, unless you grip them hard then they start to hurt 1 hour into exam.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
So anyone have any top picks on pens? i dont like the papermate kilometrico, tooo thin and they slip out, unless you grip them hard then they start to hurt 1 hour into exam.
Go to the store, buy 5 pens, see which you write fastest with.

Bolt

hashtagswag
HSC
I prefer Inkjoy 300 RT (although it is a bit more expensive)
I have both and prefer the 700RT. I like the extra weight; it gives me a nice, secure feeling.

It is considerably more expensive though, usually around $5 for two. They're amazing though.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
another Bic Atlantis user :L

are there any pens as smooth as these except more thin? (thickness of the ink coming out, not the actual pen)

fishrushed

HSC
another Bic Atlantis user :L

are there any pens as smooth as these except more thin? (thickness of the ink coming out, not the actual pen)
I think uni ball jetstream is quite good

ATAR Achiever

HSC
custom built pen with electronic signals connected in neural sync with your mind, allowing you to effectively print out what you think.
420 words per minute, you'll get those pages.
Might also consider using low heat materials, especially if you're a fast thinker, that friction you generate with the pen and the paper at super high speeds may lead to an increase in heat, and thus burning of the paper in the exam.
Oh and of course with a felt tip pen, you want that fine tip to flow nicely while you write.
Go prepared.
HAHAHA that is good!....but where the heck do you get one of them??....and are they available for those of us who are broke!?!?!?!?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
All you guys are noobs. Tracy Yap pens ftw! Only state rankers use them.

@Ozko, amirite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)