What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
^for the first part. use protection. simple. no?

i'm a virgin because i don't really think about it? haha. There's nothing good about being a virgin, and there's nothing bad.

HSC
^^6 Mate listen.....its true because this is a internet and it makes you think to believe someone to lie at you about losing their virginity under 16 years old.

THIS IS A INTERNET!!!

cheap

HSC
shinji said:
^for the first part. use protection. simple. no?
Common sense isn't too common, heaps of people don't use protection.

I'm not just talking about cases I've heard on the internet.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
cheap said:
Common sense isn't too common, heaps of people don't use protection.

I'm not just talking about cases I've heard on the internet.
Then they deserve to get pregnant. If you're going to do something, take proper precautions or live wit hthe consequences.

eManda

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think an even more important question is - what is so good about being a slut?
It's a purely personal decision. It does make me sad though to think that other girls are throwing themselves away like that.

I myself am a virgin.
Not ashamed, nor proud - it's just the decision I have made.

And I agree totally with iamsickofyear12 - what is so good about being a slut?
It's just going to create a lot of heartbreak and a reputation.

What's wrong with a bit of self-preservation and saving it for marriage? It will make your relationship with that one person all the more special and it shows you have respect. The decent guys dig that.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
being a slut means you get heaps of cock, which is probs a positive. HIV POSITIVE.

CoryM-P

HSC
jessfredbun91 said:
im not a virgin anymore and i think a good majority of teenagers who have lost ther virginity young regret it coz it meant nothing and its something u cant ever get back.....they just dont want to admit it
peer pressure= losing ur ownself

it takes a stronger person to stand up for their beliefs and opinions then it does to lay down to the unrealistics pressures of society!
Right on, I totally agree with you.

CoryM-P

HSC
scaredytiger said:
um, sex is a physical act of intimacy.
i understand that we dont want little kids to have sex.
but to shame sex as a whole is to shame our bodies in their natural form.
Ha, can you truthfully say that sex is unemotional? People get attatched to the person they loose their virginity to. I wasn't shameing sex all together, I was saying that alot of people don't give it or themselves enough respect. Sex is a special act and shouldn't be shamed all together, I just think alot of people need to be more careful about how they treat sex.

CoryM-P

HSC
katykins said:
i don't think you can be in a full and complete relationship with someone without sex.

now this doesn't mean you should jump straight into it but as the relationship naturally progresses, it is a beautiful way to connect with someone you love.

as you coexist with your boyfriend/girlfriend, you will soon know whether you 'gel' or not. i think its really important to develop and strengthen other parts of a relationship before sex; respect, consideration, understanding, trust, honesty to name a few. you should know this person very well and be sure your relationship is stable and secure before introducing sex.

the reason why a lot of people gloat about virginity is simple; once you have sex its much easier to get hurt. sex usually evokes rather deep emotions and if they are not properly reciprocated they can procure grave consequence.

people who regret losing their virginity are those who had sex in haste and are usually those who have ended their relationship. not only that, heart brake is much more devastating if sex was involved, whether they were your first sexual partner or not.

for people in a long term relationship that means very much to both partners, sex is dangerous and painful (not just physically, ha) because on both ends it is harder to end something that is just not working. they will always have physical attraction and that is much harder to shake off than emotional.

i think these are the only reasons why people avoid/regret.

all else fails, just slut your way through life.

*ROFL @ my grammah. needs moar schooling.
I agree with you.

luisalow1

HSC
they're trying to make 'no one will fuck me', sound good.
if you're a virgin and have finished school, you're a bit strange, sorry.

HSC
^^^ Hey! I'm a virgin! Don't make me strange. It not my problem. I get rejected for not getting a gf, think about it.

zeam

HSC
N/A
we can keep the legs closed

my mums a dickhead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)