what if (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
all religions are right

and there is a separate dimension containing multiple heavens etc and the respective gods are always at war with each other idk

boris

Banned
HSC
and the religions compete with each other to get the most supporters in order to win the heaven war 2

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
So i could make up a random god and have him let me do whatever shit i want and still get rewarded in a heaven?

Lentern

HSC
Pretty sure my religion says there is only one god, so "all religions" can't really be right, sort of mutually exclusive.

cheese_cheese

HSC
While I respect peoples culture, there is only one genuine religion. David 10.2.5 says "...the only prophet is the saviour Lord Jesus, all other prophets are sinners..."

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
does this count religions I made up for my own pleasure?

cheese_cheese

HSC
haha you're an idiot LOL
I respect Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc, although if there is a God (and I am not saying 100% sure there is, although we hope there is) I feel it would be God, the Christian saviour, not Buddha or Allah.

boris

Banned
HSC
While I respect peoples culture, there is only one genuine religion. David 10.2.5 says "...the only prophet is the saviour Lord Jesus, all other prophets are sinners..."
dont other religious texts also say that

but which one is right

and what if they are all wrong and there is a god for every religion which is what im fucking hypothesising you stupid cunt christians

boris

Banned
HSC
fuck its a simple question you downies
i dont care if you believe your god is the only one

Garygaz

HSC
what if i simultaneously believe in 2 religions... like bi-polar

will i shift from heaven to heaven, chilling in the clouds with god one minute and fucking the brains out of some virgins the next?

Garygaz

HSC
also what if i prefer a slightly more experienced woman then a virgin, do i have to settle for that? unless these are like those christian school girl whose dad is a pastor and are sexually ready to explode, this may be okay

Garygaz

HSC
what if a pedophile died and went to muslim heaven, would he get little child virgins just like his bro mohommad?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
also what if i prefer a slightly more experienced woman then a virgin, do i have to settle for that? unless these are like those christian school girl whose dad is a pastor and are sexually ready to explode, this may be okay
A+++ post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)