what if (1 Viewer)

studyhard3r

HSC
So much thought into a topic which hasn't been approved by science. Where has humanity's logic gone?

cheese_cheese

HSC
So much thought into a topic which hasn't been approved by science. Where has humanity's logic gone?
I respect this answer. Everyone should personally be allowed to believe/hope for a future beyond death though.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I respect Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc, although if there is a God (and I am not saying 100% sure there is, although we hope there is) I feel it would be God, the Christian saviour, not Buddha or Allah.
Buddha isn't a God. He is a being that has transcended beyond life and can choose to slip away into non-existence/non-suffering due to his attaining of nirvana.
There are six planes of existence in Buddhism (depending on what sect you're from) and one of them is a God demension and Buddha doesn't exist there, but he could choose to if he wished, but he would never wish to because he is enlightened and takes no fulfilment in worldly or godly pleasures.

cheese_cheese

HSC
Buddha isn't a God. He is a being that has transcended beyond life and can choose to slip away into non-existence/non-suffering due to his attaining of nirvana.
There are six planes of existence in Buddhism (depending on what sect you're from) and one of them is a God demension and Buddha doesn't exist there, but he could choose to if he wished, but he would never wish to because he is enlightened and takes no fulfilment in worldly or godly pleasures.
Thankyou Riproot. I wasn't aware about the six planes of existence fact. As they say, you learn something new every day and what a wonderful day today is.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Thankyou Riproot. I wasn't aware about the six planes of existence fact. As they say, you learn something new every day and what a wonderful day today is.
There are really 3 planes but there are two sections to each plane and in some sects there are 5 or 4 planes.
The 6 are:
Same plane of existence but different plane of sentience:
God
Demigod
New plane of existence:
People
Animal
Another plane:
Hungry ghost
Devil (or demon or hell or shadow world)

na110793

HSC
also what if i prefer a slightly more experienced woman then a virgin, do i have to settle for that? unless these are like those christian school girl whose dad is a pastor and are sexually ready to explode, this may be okay
class post, fucking lol'd

Magical Kebab

HSC
I respect Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc, although if there is a God (and I am not saying 100% sure there is, although we hope there is) I feel it would be God, the Christian saviour, not Buddha or Allah.
Fair enough. By the way, Muslims refer to god as Allah. Allah is just the Arabic translation of god, same thing.

Lentern

HSC
your religion teaches the belief in one creator god. So other gods can totes exist.
I suppose, Islam and Judaism all goes back to Abraham, but Hare Krishna for example isn't really compatible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)