What I hate on Television (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, although it really depends on the show the ad is advertising. e.g: "Who's going to be the winner? Tune in on Friday to find out..." (or whatever the hell they put).
True, I can't stand that shit.

Deathless

HSC
CSI etc most of the shit shows on Ten - the only ones I have ever really liked was the Simpsons (used to watch it all the time when I was younger)

esu_chan

HSC
There are so many things wrong with TV.

- When there's nothing good on TV on the weekends, and all of the good stuff is on during the day on weekdays.
- Those Greater Building ads with Seinfeld - he has NOTHING to do with what he's advertising, and he's just not funny.
- The 'What's New' ads with that woman - especially the cracker one where she took the TINIEST nibble out of the cracker!!! D=<
- American humour, e.g. Big Bang Theory and Two and A Half Men
- American drama, reality TV, etc. EXCEPT for Same Name, that was actually really good :)
- Australian drama and reality
- That old Aami ad, with the guy singing about him being such a good driver. That was just full of sexist remarks and symbolism.
- The more recent "The Farmer Wants A Wife". Some of the girls think it's a competition. IT. IS. NOT. A. COMPETITION.

and most of all, how EVERY SINGLE AUSTRALIAN REALITY TV SHOW NEEDS A 'TWIST' EVERY EPISODE!!!!

Man, I could go on for hours!!!!

but it's best for me to stop here

MysteryGenius

HSC
brand power ads. esp that blonde presenter who doesn't seem to know how to use her lips when she talks
nothing but a face full of teeth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)