What I hate on Television (1 Viewer)

Mayazcherquoi

HSC
Those f**king Real Insurance ads!

They take like 10 freaking minutes to end the damn ad, and I learn nothing of the company afterwards (mainly because I fall asleep during them).

I also hate the fact at how old my TV is... there's not even S-Video/VGA support! :/

So, what do you guys hate about your television?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Which one's the life insurance one, where the guy's like let's not forget our friend who is no longer with us, WHILE SMILING AT THE SAME TIME. WTF.

Mayazcherquoi

HSC
Which one's the life insurance one, where the guy's like let's not forget our friend who is no longer with us, WHILE SMILING AT THE SAME TIME. WTF.
All of em! And lol, never noticed that since I'm never usually awake during them. :p

Mayazcherquoi

HSC
I also hate the fact that the US controls most of the TV shows.

e.g: When a channel is fast-tracking a series from the US and the US decides to have a break for one of their weird holidays, we have to suffer as-well!

I hate Television altogether.

DLing ftw.
That's not good when your on a shitty Optus fusion plan with 20GB (inc. Uploads & a shit speed).

Pink Balloons

HSC
N/A
shit dramas like home and away or neighbours.
and programs like aca or today tonight

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Those airport security shows, think they were made cause of the xenophobes cause most of the bad guys aren't white.

HSC
Uni Grad
Those airport security shows, think they were made cause of the xenophobes cause most of the bad guys aren't white.
I think it's more to do with the fact most of the whites tend to have the decency to abide by the customs rules (with exceptions of course).

mamoz

HSC
- the ammi (whatt aboutt mee) ads.

- wen e.g the simpsons start and 5 mins later theres a 10 min load of ads den 5 mins of simpsons and then ad and so on. therefore, to many ads!

- at the end of the year, when theres nothing good to watch.

- re-makes of shows already on tv... such as border security, border patrol, customs and so on.

- crappy shows like 'the modern famiily' wtf.

- and finally..... procrastination when i find something good to watch on fox.

HSC
Uni Grad
- the ammi (whatt aboutt mee) ads.

- wen e.g the simpsons start and 5 mins later theres a 10 min load of ads den 5 mins of simpsons and then ad and so on. therefore, to many ads!

- at the end of the year, when theres nothing good to watch.

- re-makes of shows already on tv... such as border security, border patrol, customs and so on.

- crappy shows like 'the modern famiily' wtf.

- and finally..... procrastination when i find something good to watch on fox.
YES!

Especially the start later and end later shit. Not sure if it's too many ads or some screwed up way of trying to keep people on the current channel, as they would have missed the first part of what of a show on another channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)