What have you eaten today? (2 Viewers)

HSC
cereal, oj, banana, coffee, chilli pizza, mince pies, choc banana scone, chicken, potato. salad, avacado, corn, custard slice, coke, apple, tea

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
why do i keep eating food that i know i don't like/makes me feel gross

got drunk at uni yesterday and ate maccas. fail.

then ate pasta salad today and i HATE pasta salad, spew. fail. i don't even know what came over me

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
breakfast: buttered raisin toast, milk+milo.
after walking 3.8km to the station and missing 3 trains and legs becoming numb: lemon ice tea.
lunch: medium double quarter pounder meal.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
panang tofu curry
iced double shot coffee
iced tea and lemon

don't know what i'll have for dinner, something mexican i think.

making mojito's for tonight. yes.

HSC
fair bit of vodka, some midori and lemonade, and whatever the bartender made me when my friend asked for a surprise

pizza footlong subway
burrito
energy bar
sparkling water
padthai
*applause*

cereal, oj, banana, coffee. cheese and salad sandwiches, coke, chicken and mushrrom with rice, apple pie, ice cream, tea, apple

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Oregano woodfire pizza, popcorn and soda, charcoal chicken + chips + garlic sauce + pita, icecream...

Should I eat now?
I'm hungry.

But it's not good to eat at night :(

00iCon

HSC
junk for lunch all week!
first fish and chips, then pizza, kfc yersterday and maccas today!
reminds me of graduation week.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
who says its bad to eat at night :confused:

maybe if you eat a big meal right before you go to sleep then yeah not so good for your digestion and getting to sleep etc etc maybe

but you should eat regularly (like small meals every couple of hours) if you want your metabolism to do good things. Screw waiting 14 hours...like the whole reason you eat breakfast is to ''break'' the 8ish hour ''fast'' you've had while you were asleep. As in you really shouldn't deprive yourself of food for longer than that imo

eat!

kfnmpah

HSC
But it's not good for you! It gradually destroys your metabolism.
Okay, no. I'm not eating. I'll eat in another 14 hours.

dumbest thing i've ever read.
When you don't eat, your body goes into starvation mode. It doesn't take long for this to happen. Then, when it does, your body holds onto everything and it stores as FAT. THEN your metabolism is destroyed. you lose muscle tone and have shit all energy. Eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism going.

Eating at night doesn't matter. What I mean is, it MAY make you feel uncomfortable and make it hard to sleep if you eat a large meal before bed, but what matters is your total net calories for the day. like just say you eat 1000 calories during the day and eat a 300 calorie meal before bed, it won't affect you any differently than if you'd eaten 1300 calories total at other times during the day (you should eat more than this by the way 1300 is not enough)

/rant.

p.s. sorry for ranting. i guess if people choose to not eat based on 'facts' like those, and it's not related to a psychological disease, it's just natural selection.

//rant

i'm really sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)