What happens if... (1 Viewer)

savio23q

Band
HSC
Say you have a person who really hates you or doesn't want you to do well in the HSC, and that particular person has 12 or more units.

What happens if that person uses your student number to do a particular exam which they don't care about and intentionally do crap to sabotage your marks...

This doesn't matter to them as they have 12 or more units. The subject simply wouldnt count, right? I know it's a bit unrealistic lol, but I was just thinking about it.

Would the Board or Studies simply count the highest marks only or is there some other way of preventing this? It's a bit of a stretch, but you never know!

Is this possible?

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
The person who doesn't sit for even one exam for all any units would fail their HSC, all gone no more, life wasted, serves him right anyway.

Plus once bos realise that their are two sets of the same number, they probably do something about it.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
They will probably find out after marking the roll and cross checking the submissions that the other student did not submit an exam and their were two submissions of yours. They will probably investigate it and if the other one is clearly a non-attempt they will probably disregard it.

However, the BOS might send a liason officer to your school for further investigation into malpractice, etc. However, if you know this may happen I would tell your exam supervisor, school principal, year advisor, etc just to be on the safe side.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i rkn they would investigate it and find out who didn't sit the exam and find out who wrote ur number and then they wud get owned.

but theres a better way to sabotage someone, maybe not better but it cud work,

say there was a low number of people in your school doing a subject, lets just say there were 2 people doing greek,
and lets say u did 12 units and the other person did 10 units, u cud work really hard all year to beat him and then in the HSC u cud get 0 LOL

Baggygreen408

HSC
well.. if an exam is completed by someone who is not registered in that number- busted...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)