• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What happens if you forgot to write your center number on the exam? (1 Viewer)

neeshee1

HSC
i wrote my student number and the officer checked me off but when i got home i realized i forgot to write it in on all of my english papers..
will it still get marked?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't the supervisor check before letting you leave the exam?

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
When you say all of your english papers, do you means additional booklets that you used for one module question? Or you forgot to write it on two module papers altogether? Hopefully, if it was additional booklets then your (hopeless) supervisors will pick up your error and write it before it is handed in.. otherwise, I have no idea :(

oisac

HSC
+1. The supervisors have to sign that blue sheet to confirm all the number of booklets and numbers are written out correctly :S.

Last edited:

themanman

HSC
N/A
+1. The supervisors have to sign that blue sheet to confirm all the number of booklets and numbers are written out correctly :S.
a kid doing business didnt

the supervisor told us off the next day

sometimes they just walk out

HKK

HSC
I didn't write the centre number either in my drama exam... it was my first one and I didn't get told to :S. They didn't check it PLUS she took my papers and they weren't in order :/

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Don't worry, it has your student number on it and that's fine. I'm sure they have a system where they able to find the students centre according to their number. Plus, the exams get marked in centre bundles, and yours will still be intermixed with your school, so someone will eventually see this and will note that you go to the same school as the people your exam is bundled with (after they double check records and what not).

And HKK, don't worry too much about the ordering of your examination papers. If you filled out the specifications on the front of the writing booklet the marker will be able to arrange them into the correct order.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
All the papers from any one school go to the same exam centre any ways, so it's not really a big deal. Just make sure you do it for your other exams to be on the safe side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)