What happens if I miss a final exam at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

lily2013

HSC
I am depressed and have not opened a book for an exam tomorrow, thinking of just not showing up, Better to fail not being there than attemtping and failing right?

D94

HSC
N/A
How do you know that you will fail? If you don't show up, you will almost certainly fail. If you do show up, and it so happens that you can manage the exam, you may end up passing.

Unless you are clinically depressed, you will almost certainly fail the course if you don't sit the final exam. That may have further implications if you fail another course, such as being put on Probation for your academic standing.

If you are clinically depressed, and you have been to the doctor, then you may apply for special consideration, whether to withdraw from the course completely, or if you do sit the exam, then possibly request for measures to counter your poor performance due to your depression.

lily2013

HSC
Can't I just get an absent fail or something on my transcript? i am transferring through UAC anyway and offers are before release of results, so I am guessing it wont be in my WAM
Iam having heart pains thinking about it

D94

HSC
N/A
Are you transferring through UAC to UNSW?

It's possible that it may stay on your record, but I'm not 100% sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)