• No, but he was always bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but he hasn't needed to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
oh no foreign people invest in our country!

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
our ~arbitrarily defined nation state~

whatever will we do!?

niloony

HSC
Lol rothbard i wasn't saying foriegn investment is bad however when it comes to a limited timeframe in which that investment can drive development a greater proportion should go back into the public purse as opposed to out through dividends.

Of course i question the usage of that money by either of the current parties but i'm not arguing for their interpretation i'm arguing for the concept.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
everyone if you're born in a certain geographic area

or if you move here and certain people write certain things on a piece of paper

then you automatically have a share in all of the natural property in that geographic area

just because

even if you have never seen or touched the property, let alone improved upon it in anyway

its just ~everyones~

screw John Locke

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Hmm, sounds better than some random rich asswipe arbitrarily moving in and owning a piece of the earth that everyone should have a right to.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
The action can't meet the rhetoric (a more pronounced version of the same problem Obama is having).

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
^ Hmm, sounds better than some random rich asswipe arbitrarily moving in and owning a piece of the earth that everyone should have a right to.

so when you risk vast sums of money and invest your time and wealth in a project, you shouldn't get to keep all of the profit, even though those resources were worthless until you did anything

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Saying everyone who lives within the confines of this island but also this other small island nearby but not the guys who live in Hutt river have a right to something 4000km away from where most of these guys live is equally arbitrary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)