What exercise book would be recommended? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I finished nearly 3 128 pages Math 2 and 3 unit as well as nearly one and half 128 page books for other subjects. 50 pages would definitely not be enough for me :p
Ok, I must be retarded or something. :p

hayhay2012

HSC
I do social sciences i.e. ALOT of notes, also if you glue the sheets in spiral books they won't fall apart right?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I prefer a folder to keep sheets since I get so many of them in humanities.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
We had laptops to use but teachers basically didn't like us using them because they said in the HSC we'd be writing and just typing up all our notes and stuff wasn't optimal. They'd prefer us to write - so that's why we probably used more paper.

Gigacube

HSC
I very rarely glue anything in. If you do get a lot of loose sheets I recommend you use a display folder.

I've always preferred A4 books as you can space things out more.

As for maths, grid books or lined books, either is fine. I guess it's personal preference.

I think I'll get some 128 page books again. It's a nice size and it doesn't make my bag too heavy.

plshelp

HSC
use loose sheets, believe me they are much more convenient...

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I prefer loose sheets, I have a bunch of them all in one folder, and I use dividers to split them into different subjects. I also have a hole punch so I can put handouts in there as well, and I empty it out every week or so depending how cluttered it gets.

I wouldn't recommend that if you're not a well organised person, I hardly ever lose things so I find it is a lot easier for me.

asianhairboy

HSC
In Year 11 (next week im in year 12 eek!) I used a 128pg A4 exercise book + display folder for each subject, but I found when it came to revising with the syllabus it was all over the place and not in a good revising order as it wasn't straight after one another (the amount of sheets i get honestly..) and my display sleeve folder would get so full. So for Year 12 I'm thinking of using a ring binder folder for 2 subjects (with dividers of course) and loose leaf sheets and holepunch my worksheets so I can put them in a good order.

However I'm scared that the sheets will break or something..

Any opinions on this?

amanda222

HSC
N/A
In Year 11 (next week im in year 12 eek!) I used a 128pg A4 exercise book + display folder for each subject, but I found when it came to revising with the syllabus it was all over the place and not in a good revising order as it wasn't straight after one another (the amount of sheets i get honestly..) and my display sleeve folder would get so full. So for Year 12 I'm thinking of using a ring binder folder for 2 subjects (with dividers of course) and loose leaf sheets and holepunch my worksheets so I can put them in a good order.

However I'm scared that the sheets will break or something..

Any opinions on this?

I find that using the ring binder is the easiest option for keeping all the handouts and notes in order. Unless you are pretty rough with your books, the paper shouldn't fall out and if/when it does it is noticable and therefore easy to replace.
I definately reccomend it. On another note, with the loose leaf paper, you can get ones (most of the have this) with plastic down the side so that it doesn't rip out of the holes as easily.
Good Luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)