what do your parents think about your sex life? (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My parents knew since I was 16, my girlfriends are choosing to ignore it, I can't believe that they'd be so naive as to NOT know. I've never really had a good relationship with my parents, so they've never really given a toss, apart from occasionally bagging out my girlfriend heh.

Collin

HSC
N/A
My mum found out about my lesbian relationship with mack and she was pretty pissed off.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
My parents just took it as a given that I had an active sexlife since I was living with Felicity at the time. Dad made the best comment about the situation. "If you're living with a girl as good as that and you're not having sex, you've definitely got problems boy".

My parents have always been quite liberal in their approach to most things.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
at my boyfriends house we used to have to sleep in seperate beds but my boyfriend always used to sneek in to mine at like 3am just so we could cuddle. in the end his mum stopped caring because she knew we were having sex anyway (she like almost caught us and so has his whole family).
my mum still makes us sleep in seperate beds and would probably not let me see him if she knew we slept together at his house. except they would have to know we are having sex cause they have almost caught us and we always sneak off to my room and stuff.
mum is heaps shit about sex and realtsionships though, dad doesnt really care, like the other night they were talking about g-strings and dad was like "ah mat would know all about them" and mum goes "i hope not!" i was like "fuuuuuuuuuccccckk!".
but honestly, we like being in the same bed to hug and cuddle...not have sex, that usually happens during the day or before bed time

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Raiks said:
My parents just took it as a given that I had an active sexlife since I was living with Felicity at the time. Dad made the best comment about the situation. "If you're living with a girl as good as that and you're not having sex, you've definitely got problems boy".

My parents have always been quite liberal in their approach to most things.
ahahaa.. ur dad must be a classic

pinkblinkbarbie said:
mum is heaps shit about sex and realtsionships though, dad doesnt really care, like the other night they were talking about g-strings and dad was like "ah mat would know all about them" and mum goes "i hope not!" i was like "fuuuuuuuuuccccckk!".

omg... just because u like wearing g-strings doesnt mean ur sexually active.. some people jsut probly find them more cumfy

Last edited by a moderator:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
well i went shopping with my boyfriend and he convinced me to buy some so i bought a pack of 3 and only wore them when i was going to see him...which eventually turned out to be every day. and now i think they are pretty comfy cause i was wearing them fairly often but yeah i definently prefer hipsters. like i always wear them to bed cause g's are way bad to sleep in, and when im being all girly and comfy ill wear them cause hipsters are so much comfier then g's :)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
we like being in the same bed to hug and cuddle...not have sex, that usually happens during the day or before bed time
Snaps for pinkblinkbarbie. I agree, sleeping (not having sex) with somebody is awesome.

azzie said:
how are they more comfy?!?!
hipster undies all the way!!
This post is no good without pics

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
azzie said:
you wish, cactus :p
I'll be the first guy on this forum to state the obvious - I think most do.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
wrx said:
keep feeding her ego, thats the way :p
I'll keep feeding until I see a picture of her that isn't blurred. :eek:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
lol then magically she will bear all- hopefully
I just wonder what the difference is between what I hope she looks like and what I think she looks like. And I immortalised your post by quoting it wrx, NO SURRENDER FOR YOU!

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm waiting for the right guy to have sex. Wth my last b4 he stayed at my house once or twice and I went to his bed one of the nights cause I wanted to cuddle and yeah mum kicked me out because i'm not on the pill. She said when you go on the pill you can have twenty guys in your bed. I'm like gee mum, nice to know how sluty you think I am. lol.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I'm waiting for the right guy to have sex. Wth my last b4 he stayed at my house once or twice and I went to his bed one of the nights cause I wanted to cuddle and yeah mum kicked me out because i'm not on the pill. She said when you go on the pill you can have twenty guys in your bed. I'm like gee mum, nice to know how sluty you think I am. lol.
STDs are worse than getting pregnant. Condoms > Pill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)