what do your parents think about your sex life? (1 Viewer)

Acid

HSC
My dad has no problem with it - although I've gotten the "don't get anyone pregnant" speech quite a few times. I can see why girls would have quite a bit of trouble getting their parents (especially their dads) to accept it though...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Acid said:
My dad has no problem with it - although I've gotten the "don't get anyone pregnant" speech quite a few times. I can see why girls would have quite a bit of trouble getting their parents (especially their dads) to accept it though...
its time like that im glad i dont have a dad.
only my mum asking me in the middle of woolies in a loud voice if i want any condoms.

jellybeenz

HSC
I'm sure my parents are quite happy with the fact that their daughter has no sex life.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i cant imagine discussing anything like that with my rents
one of my good mates has fantastic parents tho- they just talk to her about issues like sex and relationships with no weirdness, as if they were just her friends and not her parents. i wish i had parents like that!! :(

pipin

HSC
yep... in these situations it pays to be male, my dad reflects on his youth and now won't let me (female) out because he's scared most males are like he was at my age

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my mum found out i was on the pill when i was 16, and she cried and i wasnt even having sex yet. if my dad ever found out i was having sex he would first kill the guy, then me.

ben_au69

HSC
azzie said:
one of my good mates has fantastic parents tho- they just talk to her about issues like sex and relationships with no weirdness, as if they were just her friends and not her parents. i wish i had parents like that!! :(
yeh same... my mates mum knows all the guys shes slept with and she just leaves condoms lying around her room...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mine is the other way around. My mother thinks i do have a sex life cos she thinks that we cant wait. BUT she is semi coolw ith it compared with my bf parents who are MEGA moralators and cant see that we dont live in the 70s anymore *rolls eyes*

_dies_

University Member
HSC
Well both my parents and my bfs parents know. We've been on many holidays together n stuff, and my mum even put me on the pill. Crazy stuff.
Whats even crazier is that now they let him sleep in my bed when he stays over... still wierd tho. Very little communication between me n my parents.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
azzie said:
i always wished atleast my mum was like that, but shes far from it.
I know when i have kids i want to be like that with them... 1 because i would guide them but in the end its their decisions and 2 because this way they would have less of a chance of going behind my back

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
SKA said:
i always wished atleast my mum was like that, but shes far from it.
I know when i have kids i want to be like that with them... 1 because i would guide them but in the end its their decisions and 2 because this way they would have less of a chance of going behind my back
yeah i want to be the kinda mother who doesnt attack her kids for telling her things (like my mum comments on all my friends and now hates pretty much all of them!)
she also lectured me about being best friends with my ex's older brother..... like WTF?!
i hate my mum. shes gaybar-iffic
im never gonna be like that

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
_dies_ said:
Whats even crazier is that now they let him sleep in my bed when he stays over... still wierd tho..
mum allows that too although even though we've had the opportunity we still ended up one on my bed and the other on the mattress.

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
azzie said:
so do i.......damn 10 chars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)