what do you hate most about masterchef? (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
The first winnner is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Such a bitchy way to get sympathy from the judges. Fuck as if the fact that you're grandma died will affect your abililty to produce good food.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate how the contestants are all so emotional and never pick the obvious ingrediant for those things when they have to guess what's in something. Also, how it always runs overtime.

Deathless

HSC
It somehow reminds me of the film God of Cookery - it's all phoniness

BeeemER

HSC
cbf going through the thread, but Matt prestons voice box needs to be fucking ripped out. And everytime George says C'mon aussie c'mon I wanna kick him in the head. Also Alvin needs to be pushed off a building. No offence to lawyers but wtf is with all the lawyers on the show. Other than that its pretty sweet.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Julie winning the previous season because Donna fucking Hay was all "I love you because you're a mother even though you didn't actually do anything, you somehow deserve to be put through" and then went on to win.

Total fucking shit and I will never get over this.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Julie winning the previous season because Donna fucking Hay was all "I love you because you're a mother even though you didn't actually do anything, you somehow deserve to be put through" and then went on to win.

Total fucking shit and I will never get over this.
I hate when people think that because you popped out a kid, everything you do is this massive achievement for womanhood or something and you should get a medal for doing things that aren't that impressive.

Like masterchef, come on if she's a mother she should know how to feed her kids already, how is this such a huge deal

Downfall

HSC
It would definitely have to be the constant hand movements, they are strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)