What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Alright I’m done here lads and lasses I don’t think anyone is gaining anything. we are in the middle of the HSC rn and yes things suck but arguing abt it on a study forum isn’t going to do anything but fuck with your potential atar lol
I'm only starting year 12 and I swear it's fucking with my atar too. See ya...

year10studentpreparin

HSC
No exactly I was just gonna say that, I'm done with this bs. The more I defend my views and try to educate others the more im hit with statements like "oh no this means you're against jews. you don't condemn hamas, etc." 9 hours ago, the Red Cross received a threat from occupying forces that Israel is gonna bomb Al-Quds hospital. That hospital currently has 400 patients and 12,000 displaced Palestinians who are seeking refuge there. Add the medical staff onto that as well. A similar massacre is gonna happen to Al-Ahli hospital, and when you see it on the news, think damn well abt wtf patients, children and families have to do with this war crime. ITS A HOSPITAL, HAMAS IS NOT INSIDE HOSPITALS.
so why did israel bomb the hospital then if its only full of civillians?
did they bomb it directly or specifically target it like apparently what was said or what?

Decapped

HSC
N/A
im leaving, honestly this is my fault for engaging in this discussion i don't think it went anywhere. bye x
Because you misconstrued everything that I was saying, calling me Islamaphobic because I said Hamas was motivated by religion in addition to also denying every single credible news source I provided to you, labelling it as "propaganda." The conversation went nowhere because of your ignorance.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Man I can't believe you support colonization.
I don't support colonization, I just don't believe that it's repsonsible for all the world's ills

But I mean, by your logic, I can't believe you support islamic conquest and slavery....

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
No exactly I was just gonna say that, I'm done with this bs. The more I defend my views and try to educate others the more im hit with statements like "oh no this means you're against jews. you don't condemn hamas, etc." 9 hours ago, the Red Cross received a threat from occupying forces that Israel is gonna bomb Al-Quds hospital. That hospital currently has 400 patients and 12,000 displaced Palestinians who are seeking refuge there. Add the medical staff onto that as well. A similar massacre is gonna happen to Al-Ahli hospital, and when you see it on the news, think damn well abt wtf patients, children and families have to do with this war crime.
There's not really good evidence it was Israel.

ITS A HOSPITAL, HAMAS IS NOT INSIDE HOSPITALS.
Says who? They've hid in hospitals before.

And again, you're simply assuming Israel did it when its not clear this is the case.

Interdice

HSC
I don't support colonization, I just don't believe that it's repsonsible for all the world's ills

But I mean, by your logic, I can't believe you support islamic conquest and slavery....
Colonization is not responsible for all of the worlds ills. Only South Asia and Africa. Europeans are still fucking up the rest of the world to this day though.

Also India used to be under Islamic rule. Mughal Empire. India under the Mughal Empire was a more wealthy "country" than India under the British Empire.

Also Christians used to go on conquests and they also used to do slavery too. More people in the world are Christians than Muslims. Also it was a Christian Australian government that created the white australia policy, that fucked up the Indigenous Australians. Technically a genocide.

I'm not even going to defend Islamic slavery. But two wrongs don't make a right. Europeans should only focus on Europe and North America, and let the rest of the world govern itself. It's not right for White people to dictate what's right for everybody else. Euroepeaons have caused 70 percent of the worlds problems while fixing 10 percent of them.

Decapped

HSC
N/A

You clearly do, you were justifying some pretty bad things caused by colonization. ‘Although Europe committed horrific atrocities and were pioneers of slavery at least they aren’t as bad as the Islamic conquests because Europe abolished slavery first and colonised Africa by enslaving them then after giving them the gift of clay bricks instead of stick houses.’

TankKuno

HSC
yeah, this thread shud probs go if ppl cant chill out 🤣🤣

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Colonization is not responsible for all of the worlds ills. Only South Asia and Africa. Europeans are still fucking up the rest of the world to this day though.
Yeah, there's zero evidence of that.

Also India used to be under Islamic rule. Mughal Empire. India under the Mughal Empire was a more wealthy "country" than India under the British Empire.
Nop,e and they also killed and enslaved tens of millions of people

Also Christians used to go on conquests and they also used to do slavery too.
Yeah, everyone fucking talks about european slavery every day. Nobody ever talks about the much bigger history of muslims using slaves, including the fucking holy prophet of islam himself for fuck's sake. If Jesus enslaved people we would never hear the fucking end of it.

More people in the world are Christians than Muslims.
Yes, and that's mostly through peaceful means. Islam spread through violence.

Also it was a Christian Australian government that created the white australia policy, that fucked up the Indigenous Australians. Technically a genocide.
White australia policy was an immigration policy, it had nothing to do with aboriginals.

And the vast majority of the decline in aboriginal population in Australia came through disease and outbreeding, not violence. Mitochondrial DNA evidence shows very few indigenous lineages have ever been lost.

I'm not even going to defend Islamic slavery. But two wrongs don't make a right.
Cool, when are muslims even going to pretend to acknowledge their wrong though?

and let the rest of the world govern itself. It's not right for White people to dictate what's right for everybody else. Euroepeaons have caused 70 percent of the worlds problems while fixing 10 percent of them.
Really? Inventing virtually all modern technology and being responsible for nearly all of history's scientific advances only fixed 10 percent of the problems? That's crazy!

And again, muslims have no interest in staying in their own lane. They essentially colonised large parts of Europe as recently as large century, and they would have conquered and enslaved even more of africa if it weren't for white people.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
literally everyone defending Israel is so shit at defending it all they're doing is saying islam is horrible I don't understand this debate

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
literally everyone defending Israel is so shit at defending it all they're doing is saying islam is horrible I don't understand this debate
im literally not defending Israel, and the reason Im talking about islam is because you said this has nothing to do with islam which is obviously wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)