What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unhealthyharold

HSC
I will have to deduce more carefully, because Israel specifically STATED and sent out flyers over GAZA to send a 24 HOUR EVACUATION WARNING.
If they were terrorists they would have not notified that they would be attacking gaza.

The thing is Hamas is a terrorist group because they ATTACKED THE ISRAELI CITIZENS WITHOUT NOTICE OR WARNING which is why the whole world was shocked about it. Plus hamas sends in missles every time without warning lmao.

So I dont think Israel would be a terrorist state based on that info I have gotten
Well then let’s disregard semantics; are Israeli leaders actively committing war crimes in Palestine?

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
"Two cherry picked quotes" Ok child, please dispute the quranic foundations of jihadism. You all have absolutely no idea, stop responding and wasting my time if you won't even be bothered to engage with your brain in a discussion
hey i’ll be using my sor knowledge here so correct me if i’m wrong, jihad does not directly mean “war” or “violence”, it can mean fighting your inner desires, or absolutely anything related harmless, eg, going on a diet, that’s a form of jihad because you are restricting some type of food. hope this helps clear up your misunderstanding

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
"Future Patrick Bateman." "In the words of Jordan Belfort, “You Can Watch Me, Mock Me, Try To Block Me But You Cannot Stop Me.”
All true. @Decapped you can watch me, mock me, try to block me but you cannot stop me

year10studentpreparin

HSC
That's absolutely wonderful of them. Love Israel for that! Beautiful, beautiful actions by them. Wow, if they were not terrorists, they wouldn't have notified 🥹✊ Yeah and if they were not terrorists then they wouldn't have bombed the very place they told Palestinians to go to. Are you gonna keep ignoring this point?

terrorism is not based off of whether or not you WARN your victims. its based on the unlawful action. Your argument is weak, as always.
you seem very emotional that people are criticising the doctrines of Islam of Hamas especially when anyone with some set of morals can see that it is extremist.
I dont get it tbh why do you seem very pro hamas when they were the ones who started it and just started killing a bunch of people HAVING FUN?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
you seem very emotional that people are criticising the doctrines of Islam of Hamas especially when anyone with some set of morals can see that it is extremist.
I dont get it tbh why do you seem very pro hamas when they were the ones who started it and just started killing a bunch of people HAVING FUN?
Oh my god I'm agreeing with you, I AGREE WITH YOU, HAMAS IS EXTREMIST

I've had enough of ur bs, maybe i should just put it in my bio. I AM NOT PRO HAMAS. they did not start it either, take the nakba for eg. happened in 1948. when did hamas emerge? 1987. Make a stronger argument, this is not working in your favour.

unhealthyharold

HSC
Yes that is fucked and civilian massacres are never excusable - but saying ‘they were the ones who started it’ is like. Blatantly incorrect.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
why would you be angry at people criticising a religious doctrine when it is valid tho? being sensitive just leads to hate and attacks

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Oh my god I'm agreeing with you, I AGREE WITH YOU, HAMAS IS EXTREMIST

I've had enough of ur bs, maybe i should just put it in my bio. I AM NOT PRO HAMAS. they did not start it either, take the nakba for eg. happened in 1948. when did hamas emerge? 1987. Make a stronger argument, this is not working in your favour.
hey, as a Christian dont say the Lords name in Vain

Decapped

HSC
N/A
hey i’ll be using my sor knowledge here so correct me if i’m wrong, jihad does not directly mean “war” or “violence”, it can mean fighting your inner desires, or absolutely anything related harmless, eg, going on a diet, that’s a form of jihad because you are restricting some type of food. hope this helps clear up your misunderstanding
Lesser Jihad ☺

unhealthyharold

HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)