What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
'Israel has said it is attacking Hamas militants wherever they may be in Gaza, and accused the group's leaders and fighters of taking shelter among the civilian population, leaving Palestinians feeling in constant danger.'

This is why I said that Hamas is using Palestineans as human meatshields, Israelis detected that there were Hamas operatives and machinery near there so they bombed them which Hamas if they actually had dignity would have let the Palestineans evacuate but no they had to take refuge.
ALso id like to hear about the apparent 3 hour evacuation you are talking about because ive only seen sources about 24 hours.
oh really? fine let's go by your logic and assume that its all because of hamas. Let's look at the west bank. Hamas does not reside in the west bank because it is occupied. so what on earth are Israeli militants doing there, killing Palestinians if there is no hamas???

unhealthyharold

HSC
because hamas is using palestineans as meatshields and hiding among them, why are you pro Hamas this is clearly their fault why this started
do you think Hamas cares about civillian palestineans if they dont allow them to evacuate
do you think hamas cares about civiliians at all when they killed a bunch of israeli ones as the start?
motherfucker at what point have i said anything that could possibly reflect me being pro-hamas???

year10studentpreparin

HSC
The main target is the Hamas terrorist group, not the innocent Palestinian citizens. I agree it's messed up asf that they're not allowed to move out from Gaza. I DO NOT STAND WITH HAMAS, as I previously said but Israel knowing this will still bomb them, a simple warning aint really going to do anything and everyone is probably mourning now and struggling to survive, unless international help is provided the innocent civilians in Palestine will keep dying. The uncomfortable truth is Egypt doesn't want the Palestinian problem, No country does.
Yeah I understand what you are saying, do I wish Israel gave more time for them to evacuate or just allowed more time for the IDF to ACCURATELY search out where Hamas was hiding rather than taking their chances of killing more civillians? Yes I wish they did that but this is war and they are already on a time constraint and they cant just let more time to waste and have Hamas have more time to build up and launch more attacks which is why I understand they only gave palestineans a short but still reasonable chance of leaving

nsw..wollongong

HSC
because hamas is using palestineans as meatshields and hiding among them, why are you pro Hamas this is clearly their fault why this started
do you think Hamas cares about civillian palestineans if they dont allow them to evacuate
do you think hamas cares about civiliians at all when they killed a bunch of israeli ones as the start?
no one here is pro-hamas. you're putting words in people's mouths. how many times do u want ppl to say it? we condemn hamas. there, you happy???

unhealthyharold

HSC
oh really? fine let's go by your logic and assume that its all because of hamas. Let's look at the west bank. Hamas does not reside in the west bank because it is occupied. so what on earth are Israeli militants doing there, killing Palestinians if there is no hamas???
Exactly ?? Mf ‘ohh no it’s because hamas!!!’ Okay then why is Israel massacring refugee camps in the West Bank🧐🧐🧐

Decapped

HSC
N/A
yeah they arent just targeting muslims.
Israel is effed up in that regards for just bombing gaza with the intention of killing hamas but they have killed a lot of civillians but it doesnt matter to them how many die and what religion they are.
But it is foolish to say that Hamas didnt expect this to come or if they didnt well they should be blamed for these random bombings
9:29 "Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and his apostle nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth (even if they are) of the people of the Book, until they pay the Jizya [religious tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

5:54 "O ye who believe. Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust."

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Yeah I understand what you are saying, do I wish Israel gave more time for them to evacuate or just allowed more time for the IDF to ACCURATELY search out where Hamas was hiding rather than taking their chances of killing more civillians? Yes I wish they did that but this is war and they are already on a time constraint and they cant just let more time to waste and have Hamas have more time to build up and launch more attacks which is why I understand they gave palestineans a short but still reasonable chance of leaving
i don't think you're reading what i;m saying. they bombed south gaza. the very place they told them to evacuate to. what else do you want me to say. it's not about the time they got given to evacuate, its about the fact that the place they got told to go to GOT BOMBED.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Yes but Hamas knows this and thats why the IDF accused Hamas of going to these places and hiding within the civillians knowing that Israel would be more pressured to not attack due to civillians being there but they got to do what they have to do

year10studentpreparin

HSC
9:29 "Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and his apostle nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth (even if they are) of the people of the Book, until they pay the Jizya [religious tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

5:54 "O ye who believe. Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust."
what a peaceful and loving religion Islam is! (jokes) :lol: 😍

year10studentpreparin

HSC
i don't think you're reading what i;m saying. they bombed south gaza. the very place they told them to evacuate to. what else do you want me to say. it's not about the time they got given to evacuate, its about the fact that the place they got told to go to GOT BOMBED.
yes because that is where Hamas was and their whole mission was the target Hamas which took the advantage to use Palestineans as human meatshields

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Yes but Hamas knows this and thats why the IDF accused Hamas of going to these places and hiding within the civillians knowing that Israel would be more pressured to not attack due to civillians being there but they got to do what they have to do
no hamas never went to the west bank. don't make Israel sound stupid, its very smart, it has surveillance everywhere and KNOWS that hamas is not in the west bank. okay so if i think that a terrorist lives in wagga wagga, even tho its more than probable that they dont, should i just bomb wagga wagga to make sure? just for the sake of it? you're creating unrealistic hypotheticals, your argument is weak.

unhealthyharold

HSC

‘Islam sucks therefore bombing Palestinians is fine’

year10studentpreparin

HSC
no hamas never went to the west bank. don't make Israel sound stupid, its very smart, it has surveillance everywhere and KNOWS that hamas is not in the west bank. okay so if i think that a terrorist lives in wagga wagga, even tho its more than probable that they dont, should i just bomb wagga wagga to make sure? just for the sake of it? you're creating unrealistic hypotheticals, your argument is weak.
'HAMAS' strength is concentrated in the Gaza Strip and areas of the West Bank. HAMAS has a military wing known as the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades that has conducted many anti-Israel attacks in both Israel and the Palestinian territories since the 1990s.'

year10studentpreparin

HSC
If people seriously think this situation is indifferent to any religious influence then please might as well just exit this thread. Their motivations to do these things come from their doctrines.
exactly I dont know how the other 3 dont get that, ive tried to get it in their head but apparently not lol

nsw..wollongong

HSC
If people seriously think this situation is indifferent to any religious influence then please might as well just exit this thread. Their motivations to do these things come from their doctrines.
no. as a Christian, i;m well aware that Islam does not advocate for violence. You're taking these quotes out of context and cherry-picking lines to suit your pre-meditated agenda. hamas does not stand for Islam. it's a terrorist organisation filled with freedom fighters who have been oppressed for years. if you want me to say it again, we condemn hamas what else do you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)