What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
yeah but religion plays a big part of it.
if Israel destroyed the mosque do you think that Hamas would be like 'oh but this war isnt about religion so we will just let it slide'.
Nah the whole muslim world would be angered by it and Hamas would retaliate by that.
I am saying that its a part of it and that yeah obviously palestinean christians are dying as well etc
omfg your acting like Israel didn't bomb Gaza's oldest church and christian hospital recently, just because its majority muslim it doesn't mean they don't care about them.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
then how about israel bombing the church? its not just about muslims
yeah they arent just targeting muslims.
Israel is effed up in that regards for just bombing gaza with the intention of killing hamas but they have killed a lot of civillians but it doesnt matter to them how many die and what religion they are.
But it is foolish to say that Hamas didnt expect this to come or if they didnt well they should be blamed for these random bombings

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yeah they arent just targeting muslims.
but it doesnt matter to them [Israel] how many die and what religion they are.
I don't think you can exactly extrapolate that, but sure, say what you want.

Israel has told multiple times for Palestinian civilians to evacuate the areas that they will bomb - i.e., they are trying to avoid killing innocent civilians and are focussed on stopping the war. Even before the war, they were allowing Palestinians from Gaza to enter Israel for work purposes - why would they do that if they wanted to kill innocent civilians now?

year10studentpreparin

HSC
'
The Israeli military told AFP that its fighter jets had hit a command and control centre involved in launching rockets and mortars towards Israel.

“As a result of the IDF [Israeli army] strike, a wall of a church in the area was damaged,” it said, adding “we are aware of reports on casualties. The incident is under review."

its effed up that israel is doing that but it also seems like hamas is using palestineans as human meatshields especially from not allowing these people to leave in the first place

year10studentpreparin

HSC

Israel has told multiple times for Palestinian civilians to evacuate the areas that they will bomb - i.e., they are trying to avoid killing innocent civilians and are focussed on stopping the war. Even before the war, they were allowing Palestinians from Gaza to enter Israel for work purposes - why would they do that if they wanted to kill innocent civilians now?
yeah my mistake read my new message I just realised that Hamas was blocking people in Gaza from escaping and Israel did send in those flyers to evacuate everyone
I just listened to loltci which was a mistake

lolcti

HSC
N/A

they took basic humanitarian rights from them and they really want to stop the war?

nsw..wollongong

HSC

no see here is the issue with everything in this thread, you and the others claim to be listening to both sides of the argument but don't bother to do simple searches to deduce what actually happened. israel gave the Palestinians three hours to complete a five hour hike from north gaza to south gaza, telling them that they should evacuate to south gaza because they're gonna bomb north gaza. How kind of them! Only for them to bomb south gaza 4 hours later because it was a damn trap. And you could have deduced this information from EVERY news source, stuff Instagram. It was documented live all over Al Jazeera and other news sources. No, they're not trying to avoid killing innocent civilians. You want to live up your claim of looking at both sides? Then do simple searches, i didn't just get this information out of nowhere. Even before the war, they were occupying territories they're not even meant to be in. Tell me why they only allowed Palestinians aged 60 and over to attend the mosque that was supposed to be under Palestinian authority? You're telling me its justified to prevent those under 60 to exercise their right to enjoy their religion and culture? Sure. You're looking at both sides. alr mate

year10studentpreparin

HSC
no see here is the issue with everything in this thread, you and the others claim to be listening to both sides of the argument but don't bother to do simple searches to deduce what actually happened. israel gave the Palestinians three hours to complete a five hour hike from north gaza to south gaza, telling them that they should evacuate to south gaza because they're gonna bomb north gaza. How kind of them! Only for them to bomb south gaza 4 hours later because it was a damn trap. And you could have deduced this information from EVERY news source, stuff Instagram. It was documented live all over Al Jazeera and other news sources. No, they're not trying to avoid killing innocent civilians. You want to live up your claim of looking at both sides? Then do simple searches, i didn't just get this information out of nowhere. Even before the war, they were occupying territories they're not even meant to be in. Tell me why they only allowed Palestinians aged 60 and over to attend the mosque that was supposed to be under Palestinian authority? You're telling me its justified to prevent those a
Come on man
I have been using al jazeera as well even for the church bombing but looking at their other articles they wrote they clearly are biased against Israel e.g 'when is it called a war crime in gaza'. They didnt even report on the facts. Also, its a FACT that ISRAEL GAVE PALESTINEANS IN GAZA 24 HOURS TO EVACUATE.
Also its not a trap, its just Hamas the terrorist organisation blocked Palestineans from escaping Gaza. This is clearly reported.
WHy does it seem like your on Hamas side no offence

year10studentpreparin

HSC
no see here is the issue with everything in this thread, you and the others claim to be listening to both sides of the argument but don't bother to do simple searches to deduce what actually happened. israel gave the Palestinians three hours to complete a five hour hike from north gaza to south gaza, telling them that they should evacuate to south gaza because they're gonna bomb north gaza. How kind of them! Only for them to bomb south gaza 4 hours later because it was a damn trap. And you could have deduced this information from EVERY news source, stuff Instagram. It was documented live all over Al Jazeera and other news sources. No, they're not trying to avoid killing innocent civilians. You want to live up your claim of looking at both sides? Then do simple searches, i didn't just get this information out of nowhere. Even before the war, they were occupying territories they're not even meant to be in. Tell me why they only allowed Palestinians aged 60 and over to attend the mosque that was supposed to be under Palestinian authority? You're telling me its justified to prevent those under 60 to exercise their right to enjoy their religion and culture? Sure. You're looking at both sides. alr mate
See how you made it about religion (because religion is clearly a big factor in it) when you brought up only allowing palestineans aged 60 and over to attend the mosque lol.
Also its because of safety reasons obviously

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Come on man
I have been using al jazeera as well even for the church bombing but looking at their other articles they wrote they clearly are biased against Israel. They didnt even report on the facts. Also, its a FACT that ISRAEL GAVE PALESTINEANS IN GAZA 24 HOURS TO EVACUATE.
Also its not a trap, its just Hamas the terrorist organisation blocked Palestineans from escaping Gaza. This is clearly reported.
WHy does it seem like your on Hamas side no offence
no they did not give them 24 hours to evacuate at all. It was a trap, why else would they bomb south gaza? Tell me in your honest opinion, if i told u to evacuate to sydney because I'm gonna bomb your house then i end up bombing sydney because it was a trap to lure you out there, is that justified? Don't act stupid. You know this is wrong. I am not on Hamas' side, i never was. I condemn them and every other terrorist organisation. That's why I'm against the Israeli regime.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
oh yeah id like to hear your thoughts about Hamas blocking Palestineans from moving out of Gaza and basically using them as meatshields
The main target is the Hamas terrorist group, not the innocent Palestinian citizens. I agree it's messed up asf that they're not allowed to move out from Gaza. I DO NOT STAND WITH HAMAS, as I previously said but Israel knowing this will still bomb them, a simple warning aint really going to do anything and everyone is probably mourning now and struggling to survive, unless international help is provided the innocent civilians in Palestine will keep dying. The uncomfortable truth is Egypt doesn't want the Palestinian problem, No country does.

unhealthyharold

HSC

Israel bombed Palestinian evacuees🧐🧐

year10studentpreparin

HSC
no they did not give them 24 hours to evacuate at all. It was a trap, why else would they bomb south gaza? Tell me in your honest opinion, if i told u to evacuate to sydney because I'm gonna bomb your house then i end up bombing sydney because it was a trap to lure you out there, is that justified? Don't act stupid. You know this is wrong. I am not on Hamas' side, i never was. I condemn them and every other terrorist organisation. That's why I'm against the Israeli regime.
'Israel has said it is attacking Hamas militants wherever they may be in Gaza, and accused the group's leaders and fighters of taking shelter among the civilian population, leaving Palestinians feeling in constant danger.'

This is why I said that Hamas is using Palestineans as human meatshields, Israelis detected that there were Hamas operatives and machinery near there so they bombed them which Hamas if they actually had dignity would have let the Palestineans evacuate but no they had to take refuge.
ALso id like to hear about the apparent 3 hour evacuation you are talking about because ive only seen sources about 24 hours.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
See how you made it about religion (because religion is clearly a big factor in it) when you brought up only allowing palestineans aged 60 and over to attend the mosque lol.
Also its because of safety reasons obviously
i gave celiac an example of how Palestinians are not allowed to live normal lives under Israeli authority. Fine? I wont make it about just Islam. What about when the IDF soldiers spat at Christians' feet and hit their heads with their guns when they were attending Church of St. Porphyrius for all these years? don't attribute it to safety reasons, that such a stupid reason. its because they want to diminish their lives.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Israel bombed Palestinian evacuees🧐🧐
because hamas is using palestineans as meatshields and hiding among them, why are you pro Hamas this is clearly their fault why this started
do you think Hamas cares about civillian palestineans if they dont allow them to evacuate
do you think hamas cares about civiliians at all when they killed a bunch of israeli ones as the start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)