what do you get for lunch? (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i had a kebab from the lebanese place near rafters today and that was ROOOOLLLL NIICEEE!!!!! and the union lady was heaps nice too. which makes the experience all the more worthwhile...... not like the nazi woman in BOTH

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I usually get nice people in the BOTH. Although the head lady of Pinkies is the devils spawn. And Doris from the cafe in the AIC is LOVELY. And the lady from the Logo Shop in Hunter Building is quite odd. And one of the ladies in the Hunter Caf is very...umm...odd.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I had a kebab today. It went alright.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I usually get nice people in the BOTH. Although the head lady of Pinkies is the devils spawn. And Doris from the cafe in the AIC is LOVELY. And the lady from the Logo Shop in Hunter Building is quite odd. And one of the ladies in the Hunter Caf is very...umm...odd.
There is a lady in the Shortland Union who knows exactly how much chicken salt I like on my chips. What a champ.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
yeah jess doris is awesome... but head into BOTH about 4pm on a tuesday.... naziwoman is there and is commanding the place like a friggen hitler... i dont think she actually does any work she just prances around with comments like "dont put you hair on the lounges, its unhygenic" yada yada yada

and the odd lady in the hunter caf... makes the BEST coffee.. but yes, odd

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
yeah jess doris is awesome... but head into BOTH about 4pm on a tuesday.... naziwoman is there and is commanding the place like a friggen hitler... i dont think she actually does any work she just prances around with comments like "dont put you hair on the lounges, its unhygenic" yada yada yada

and the odd lady in the hunter caf... makes the BEST coffee.. but yes, odd
so better than suspension or better than what you could make with the stuff from suspension?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Cyph said:
so better than suspension or better than what you could make with the stuff from suspension?

i'm yet to find a coffee better than suspension.. im talking about on campus...

i went there yesterday and ended up with a date out of it... most interesting.. but the guy who served me was really nice so im not too worried

winicat

HSC
you have to make it through the bad coffee to get a date, but is it worth it???

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
i went there yesterday and ended up with a date out of it... most interesting.. but the guy who served me was really nice so im not too worried
You smooth operator.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I reckon the whole engineering area smells like people bathed in tropical strength aerogard.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I reckon the whole engineering area smells like people bathed in tropical strength aerogard.
Aren't YOU the one that's always wearing too much of the stuff?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, no, I've actually only had to apply it once this year, I think I must have built up some weird resistance to them last yr.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
*courtseys* (happy cyph??)

and wini its not bad coffee!!! not by a long shot!!
haha, yes

and tell me what the go is with the date you lined up @ Suspension?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Nice av.
I can make your dream come true. AKA... for you. So... y'know
Hahaha

Me, lager. Finchy, Lager. Gareth, lager sometimes cider... so... different drinks for different... needs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)