What do you do, when your brain refuses to work? (1 Viewer)

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
I feed my brain what it wants, entertainment or recreational activity~ then I feed myself candy :3~ just try to push on without getting distracted even if it takes you hours to get motivated - think about the consequences of not working?

zaqwerty

HSC
TDjie said:
I feed my brain what it wants, entertainment or recreational activity~ then I feed myself candy :3~ just try to push on without getting distracted even if it takes you hours to get motivated - think about the consequences of not working?
Candy! That's a good one that I also use, but usually closer to exams when I really need to cram.

For some reason it just helps.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
My brain frequently convinces itself that it's tired...
so i either..

* sleep... 'power nap'
* go swimming.
*shower [yes yes.. the drought.]

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
ari89 said:
Inconsiderate bitch
i justify it on the basis that one day, i will use my intellectual powers for good & not evil.. and solve this drought problem!

but only after i cure aids, cancer and SID's....

(L):)

JUST ADD WATER!.. and i can study!

(L)

goosiegoo

HSC
Oh that happens to me all the time :p. It's especially good when it happens in exams! (My maths exam... sigh). Anywho, if it's something like an assignment i get up... walk around... outside usually to get some fresh air. Drink lots of water, and sometimes i have a shower... or something like that. Trying to 'freshen' my mind.
In an exam.. i just drink alot of water and try to push past it because i don't have time to stop..
And in general.. homework - not urgent things i usually stop, and save it for a few hours later, or the next day. Sleep is very good.

You can always try changing the subject you're studying, too.

HSC
listen to my ipod, or watch foxtel (there always seems to be something remotely interesting on)

playing music also helps, or doing mind game things like puzzles to get ur brain back into it

sleeping is good, if ur tired, i was tired today, and slept for an hour, wtf am i saying, like anybody cares how long i slept

if ur brain doesn't feel like working, do sumfing until it does

HSC
the pospinator said:
listen to my ipod, or watch foxtel (there always seems to be something remotely interesting on)

playing music also helps, or doing mind game things like puzzles to get ur brain back into it

sleeping is good, if ur tired, i was tired today, and slept for an hour, wtf am i saying, like anybody cares how long i slept

if ur brain doesn't feel like working, do sumfing until it does
I care.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
the pospinator said:
I did that this afternoon and felt more tired when I woke up than I did before. :(

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
nichhhole said:
i justify it on the basis that one day, i will use my intellectual powers for good & not evil.. and solve this drought problem!

but only after i cure aids, cancer and SID's....

(L):)

JUST ADD WATER!.. and i can study!

(L)
Hahaha...great ambitions...
Is there actually a cure for SID's? I thought it was one of those unexplainable things...

HSC
hmm...i lisiten to music........or do things that gets me motivated
e.g, youtube----->videos of ferraris-_- lol

Sofstar

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
I did that this afternoon and felt more tired when I woke up than I did before. :(
That always happens to me, when i lie down to have a rest i get up feeling more tired.

Drink water, get some fresh air (open a window), do something non-school related or sleep.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Eat proper food and at regular times, sleep at least 7-8 hours a day, if you don't eat enough, try some multivitamins, turn off the electronics because their whirring usually messes with your thinking. Maybe read a novel just to get your head clicking before studying.

It's just as well I don't personally abide by any of those tips. Hypocrisy's the way to go these days.

Sofstar

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I usually relax for the hour after I've woken up so that I feel the energy coming back :uhhuh:
Elongated resting time. I shall try that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)