What do you do in your free periods? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey i was wondering, does anyone manage to use their free periods to study or just bludge most of the time?

Thanks
:)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
we played tekken via psp every period.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
we played tekken via psp every period.
My god... how awesome! :D

I actually utilise my free periods with study or some kind of work (especially with the trials approaching). I can't get anything done when I have close friends in free period though XD

0hNivlek

HSC
There's like 30+ people during my free period line... We usually play hide and seek, treasure hunt, gossip, sleep, sneak out to Maccas... iunno. It's pretty hard to study since most of my group is in the same free period.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
We used to just bludge in free periods unless homework was due that day that we hadn't done... now we actually use free periods for study XD

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
There's like 30+ people during my free period line... We usually play hide and seek, treasure hunt, gossip, sleep, sneak out to Maccas... iunno. It's pretty hard to study since most of my group is in the same free period.
WHAT!!!?!?! How friggin awesome... I wish my study/free periods were as fun!

0hNivlek

HSC
It's pretty bad that we can't study much lol... I try to study or do homework but it's really distracting LOL.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
how many free periods do you guys get and how long? Our teachers call them study periods.

Miz Janani

HSC
Study, what else would i fuc%ng use them for?
Playing cards. It's good fun. :)

how many free periods do you guys get and how long? Our teachers call them study periods.
Well i have a full timetable (12 units) so i dont get any free periods. Although, if a teacher is away (especially for maths) then we will most probably have a free.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Study, what else would i fuc%ng use them for?
you're a tool. you know that right? i sincerely hope you're a troll.

i usually sleep. or chill and listen to my ipod. all the guys go to the computer labs and play counter strike. sometimes i do work but only when i have something due that day.

Eric Day

HSC
About 4 of us have ds's and all play pokemon battles trades, etc. It awseome

HSC
i go to maccas, do my art major in artblock, play random games on comps, study + do assignments, lay in the sun to get a tan, listen to music and sleeeeep! LOL

but now im trying to use my frees more productively since trials are comming up and im totally shitting myself! :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)