What do you do during your school lunchtimes? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Personally I sit down with my friends chat, eat and play :p When it gets closer to exams I will go to the library or find a very quiet place to study. I hate when I feel like I have to study at school... everyone tries to really USE me. They know I am the kid that I put in lots of effort into my studies (although I don't get the best in the year all the time) and starts studying for big exams a lot earlier before everyone else... It frustrates me! :D

But anyway, I spend my time with friends or on Friday's I go to band practice.

HSC
Personally I sit down with my friends chat, eat and play :p When it gets closer to exams I will go to the library or find a very quiet place to study. I hate when I feel like I have to study at school... everyone tries to really USE me. They know I am the kid that I put in lots of effort into my studies (although I don't get the best in the year all the time) and starts studying for big exams a lot earlier before everyone else... It frustrates me! :D

I eat..

lol this thread is so pointless

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I eat..

lol this thread is so pointless
There was a funny poll with it, but I apparently didn't do it within 2 minutes of posting the thread! I think it might be interesting... Some people might do something different fun during their lunchtimes!

E.g. Turn into their Superhero-self and fight the evil!

HSC
- eat
- verse my friends on DS.

It really depends on what we feel like lol.

If we have a test or something, then study.

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
rampage around the school yard and go on adventures and stuff.

Find out whats happening in the school in all the other years and my own,

oh and if nesacery scribble out some homework due the next period.

Schoey93

HSC
pfft procrastinate my arse. lunchtimes are for relaxing, I'd only study during lunch time if I had my offline Italian class (Open High School) next... the study periods do come in handy; only get 3 a week (52 minutes), though.

HSC

omg i no what u mean..! but i just say eff off LOL!
or else.. just say.. havent done it/studied/dont know

easy =]

but lunchtimes... we sit, talk, eat, play uno, cards or study if theres tests and drool over asians' lunches... its like a full course meal at a resto or something.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
normally in the agenda of a school lunchtime: chat with friends and play some random card game and then by 2nd half of lunch, off we go to play soccer

if near exams: library.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
either play nintendo (yr 12 privileges lol)

or steal yr 7's balls and chuck them over the fence
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(once again yr 12 privileges lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)