What do we 'hate' about Year 11? Come in and vent your frustration! (2 Viewers)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Got my first *C* for English EVER!!! :O
I've never gotten lower than an average A... sooo devos. Year 11 kills lives.

Oh not to mention I cry every physics lesson, drills ya head in, and have maths homework every.single. day :D
I feel for you man, always got straight high As in Year 10 Commerce by last minuting and little effort....
Got a B in first Business Studies assignment even though I started it early and poured 10x the effort I usually do and it was an easy task too........

gleeek

HSC
The fact that the workload has dramatically increased from nothing (year 10) to FUDGE BALLS! dfldskfosld

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I HATE ALL MY SUBJECTS

they are much worse then i had anticipated....
i dont like most of teachers either

i dont like year 11 overall

especially biology...it kills me D:
and english is so depressing |:
Same for me when it comes to Advanced... I enjoy English tutor and Ext 1 Eng tutor much more...

Androgynous

HSC
There is nothing to hate. Don't you guys have goals? Of course I dislike the shift in workload though it's all for the ATAR. I like Year 11 as it shows everybody's true colours and makes you determined to beat the douchebags.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
There is nothing to hate. Don't you guys have goals? Of course I dislike the shift in workload though it's all for the ATAR. I like Year 11 as it shows everybody's true colours and makes you determined to beat the douchebags.
Ofc, in fact my goal is Commerce/Law....
I like it when I beat/SMASH douchebags but when I lose to douchebags or get equal to them then that's a different story....

Magical Kebab

HSC
Figuring out how much to study is gay, doing 3 hrs per night and I feel as though it's doing shit all.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're complaining about Prelim, I would hate to think how you'd survive in HSC
I see what you're implying, but I would have to disagree with it. It's typical for students to vent about the little things which in the end don't really matter but regardless, it's still a good way to keep things in focus. I mean, I still do this in university with my friends.

Magical Kebab

HSC
Guys, how much to study for my subjects?
3 hrs per night is enough, including homework and such?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys, how much to study for my subjects?
3 hrs per night is enough, including homework and such?
Yep, I've been studying/homeworking for 2 to 3 hours each night (quite inconsistent, depends on my mood)....

Minimum of at least 1.5 hour if I feel lazy....

theind1996

HSC
N/A
I'm absolutely irate regarding the total shithouse of a maths teacher that I have. She's new, she's a head teacher and she replaced a well established and well respected head teacher. This new teacher got sacked from her 2 previous schools, she has no previous experience as a head teacher of mathematics, drones on about the philosophy of maths half the time, struggles to factorise at times, and has no discipline over the class.. GAAAHHH!!! I've been self-learning for the previous month for maths..

Rant end.

Nothing to do with your previous post but she replaced Howard . (never had him, heard he was amazing) so maths at Girraween is more screwed. -- (You're a Girraweener right?)

Magical Kebab

HSC
Anyone still remember the warning Spiral gave out?
Yep, burning out is a myth. I strongly believe if a person cares about his future and is determined, he will study 24/7 for as long as he wants. The weak minded get burned out, the stronger the brain, the longer it will last. If I am wrong, I will confess when I burn out.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yep, burning out is a myth. I strongly believe if a person cares about his future and is determined, he will study 24/7 for as long as he wants. The weak minded get burned out, the stronger the brain, the longer it will last. If I am wrong, I will confess when I burn out.
Tell me that in 2013.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)